lots of people are clumsy when they smoke BUT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

str8t0thetop

Reaction score
for me i havent smoked in 2 days and i feel like im having a nonstop panic attack nonstop temper flares and when i was working on my babies i flooded my tent alittle cause i overwatered one then i came back when i saw this i was like :holysheep: then 2 seconds later my damn therm fell in the fning water now it says 99 percent humidity and u can only read the screen on a certain angle THEN i broke a PEDDLE like one of the 5 parts that make up the leaf of course the one in the middle too it didnt break off completely but its hanging down and i see where it cracked , will this fix itself anyone know? this is just not my week so far at least my new filter works good no smell at all
damn i cant wait to my babies are done so I dont have to rely on these clowns around me anymore :holysheep::holysheep::holysheep::holysheep::holysheep::holysheep::holysheep:

seems like at this rate its UNSAFE to work on my babies if I dont smoke first :hubba::hubba::hubba: anyone share this type of problem?

lol thanks for the replies AND my weed man is in route IM HAPPY NOW :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

my mate can beat everyones clumsiness.

so he made a cup of tea leant over his kitchen worktop to have a sip took the nod fell backwards onto an 8 x 4 plasterboard (which luckily i had placed there over his radiator) realised he had hit something and woke up just as he was putting the head on his kitchen cupboard door.

lol

i wet myself laughing ffs fell back then forward and headbutted the cupboard door i wish i could show yas all a piccie of his head complete with -'would sir like one lump or two with his cup of tea'!!!

skallie

definitly is why the call it dope and im about to check back in with her right now

Latest posts

Back