Love like the very first time..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icex420

Smokaturkey
Reaction score
Tell us about your first time getting high!

I havent seen this posted. Atleast in the few months ive been here. I think it could be interesting.

Well mine goes like this. Its not extremely interesting so im expecting better stories.. ; )

Well after a night of underage drinking till we throw up like babies, me and my best friend ( a big fat redneck) at the time wake up to hear great news. We are going to smoke our first batch of marijuana today.
Shortly after eating breakfast our buddy cory shows up. He takes us to his house in the middle of the woods. He proceeds to leave us there in hellish anticipation while he goes to pick up some kind bud. He shortly returns with the bud and a cigar. He rolls the blunt, lights it and then passes it to me. I take a giant gulp of smoke and hold it in as long as i can. Funny thing was, it didnt make me caugh at all! Insane. I caugh like a diabetic one half lunged donkey now adays. Anyways... It gets passed to me two or three more times. Im yet to feel the power of the green.Cory tells me i may have no more. And im pissed. I think i convinced him to give me one more hit.
Now before i even start to get high, im allready hungry and eating a fag of funions i found in his cubbord.Then i feel the power. I cannot stop giggling because my redneck friend has this gay funny little laugh that puts me into a retarded trance. I am on the damn floor in the fetal position laughing my teenage *** off. This goes on for about 30 minutes. Yes. Thirty minutes. Untill i get a call from my mother.... I have to go to my grandma's for sunday dinner! cory and my friend jesse begin to freak out because they know that my mother knows where and who i am with. Im due in about an hour.
Cory whips out a free whopper card from his wallet. He said this is your key of virtue and its the only thing we can do. So we hop in his 83 datsun pickup, and head out. I eat the disgusting burger and show up to my grandmothers completely sober. Thats all i remember...:confused::confused:

End of story.

Share your stories!!

( i know you guys might have been expecting a punchline at the end but there just wasnt anything funny that happened. Sorry! )

All I remember is the first time or two that I tried mj, I didn't get off at all.

This was in the mid 80s..I've slept since then. Don't remember much. :p

whoa,that was many years ago.i think there was a bunch of us parked in the woods in a car.we fogged the windows up good.a couple of the guys got really blasted.i never really got off on smoke until later years.i was the dumb one and had to do all the acid,powder,meth and all the other gory crap before realizing that the smoke was the best.never a needle tho.many years ago.

i was 11 me and two buddys stole a joint from my older brother stash ,,,,i remember being to high to go home,,but that was 33 years and many joints ago ,,,so i dont remember more than that ,,,,p,l,r

there was a few threads like this..and the more i reply the more I remember..lol..I was 12...Babysiter..and was the first for a few things..lol...and have Loved it ever since..KEEP M GREEN

stole grandad's tabacco pipe, hyperventalated hits into a brown paper bag, then later watched a fly-ball all the way into my left eye which should've been covered by my glove...but i forgot what i was doing... :stoned:

My first time smoking I was 15. I scored a nickel of some low grade at school and hoarded it for a few days before I busted in. One night I rolled up a tin-foil pipe (yummy!) and sat in my room listening to Hendrix and blowing hits out my window. I realized somewhere during 'Third stone from the sun' that my body felt like it was filled with sand and new I was lit! I made myself a big sample platter with everything delicious from the fridge like old pudding and cold cheese hot dogs and crept back to my room and watched Barney Miller reruns for a while til I passed out. That night I not only developed a taste for marijuana but also for the dry comedic stylings of Abe Vigoda:aok:

11:30 pm...

Aromas Ca, Carpenteria ave...

One of those small soda cans, the stubby ones.

Some "Orange Thai"...

Three friends and a lighter...

Game over.

All of my friends started smoking herbs when I was 16. up until then I was SO incredibly against it because... I think some girl had told me it wasnt chill.
anyways I always smelled weed at concerts and on friends and htought it smelled good. after breaking up with the girl, went to friends house where his parents were out of town and smoked a 20 with 3 friends out of the good old homemade plastic bong. I only laughing hysterically and playing with his dog for like 4 hours

ummm lets see, i was 14. over skateboarding at a buddys, his neighbor asked us if wee wanted to get hit, no one else seemed to want to, so like most things in my life, i said "**** it, why not". he proceeded to make a makeshift piece out of a can. we started smoking, then told me 'not to tell anyone i smoked weed out of a can for the first time...' yea, thanks for telling me that while im smoking :)

first time i baked, i smoked some hash under glass, on a Zepplin album cover, in the old man's basement, with my brother, and a couple of his buddies. then we went to a Greatful Dead concert. i was down on the floor, up front of the stage, with all the dead heads in tiedye shirts', and flowing , flowered togas'. pipes of hash,and weed were on the menu.:hubba: :D . the first i had was blonde lebanese hash. many moons ago...bb...

Latest posts

Back