Make way for Blue Cheese!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the first one looks like a male and the second pic does also but i cant be sure of the second one because its kind of blurry

take some clear shots so we dont tell you to rip down your possible females.. to me the top nug with balls, or looks lik balls, but blurry, pretty sure threw the blur its male. sry but take some better pics so i know forsure

thx for replies , i'll try get better shots in the morning

100_1423.JPG

100_1427.JPG

soz ppl i cant get better pics , they tiny to pick up properly :rolleyes:

thx ppl , im actually getting ready to chop em now just thought id get 1 last look in on here , they smell so much is the only reason ive not chopped yet but here goes

Okay update now on real females lol
BLUE CHEESE1.JPG

BLUE CHEESE2.JPG

BLUE CHEESE3.JPG

this little one is new to start but is very much so female lolz :ignore:

Nice to have you back buddy! Thanks for those.. they look great. You'll have to get some pics without the lights on to see how green they are. Can't wait to see some big buds developing! How far into flowering are they?

Reactions: Uk1
they all very green the kinda green everyone loves to see lol , its the hps turning it a yellow lookin photo , i will if i remember take them all out in the day 2moro & post ya sum to see for yourself :)

Uk1 said:
Okay update now on real females lol
View attachment 51780

View attachment 51781

View attachment 51782

this little one is new to start but is very much so female lolz :ignore:

Hey UK1, they look awesome. I went to the site and read up on them, sounds like an awesome strain. Greenhouse Seeds is also growing some of Big Buddha's cheese..., not sure what the arrangement is... Keep up the great work :D

Reactions: Uk1
Sorry for the delay , been really busy lately & today im going away for just under a week so dont be lookin for more updates in a rush :p

as i promised here is daylight pics!

BC1.JPG

BC3.JPG

hmm been gone almost a week and left the lovely girls to look after each other ...... now wen i get home open the door & see no mess & no parties that just tells me my girls are mature enough :p

hehe good to see they got past that adolescent stage...that can be a right crippler when you go away and leave them on their own lol

i should really update cuz you can see bud comin through now :p

Latest posts

Back