Male or female?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GPWP

Reaction score
Is this a male plant or will it bud later in its life

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
two peas in a pod or pollen sack

View attachment 342432
The bees in my neighborhood were wild for cannabis pollen whenever I have had males. The bees were also very docile. I could tend to the garden and they ignored me. I doubt it has much to do with it being cannabis but a lot to do with the mother lode of pollen.

The bees in my neighborhood were wild for cannabis pollen whenever I have had males. The bees were also very docile. I could tend to the garden and they ignored me. I doubt it has much to do with it being cannabis but a lot to do with the mother lode of pollen.

I got my backside handed to me on a platter this year when I was harvesting the pollen from 5 males in my hoophouse

got waaaaay to much of in in my sinus and consequently got a nasty ear infection and sore throat

it took 10 days of antibiotics to get it under control and I am still not out of the woods…minor ear ache , lots of sneezing and sinus drainage going on all night

that pollen is not to be snorted

I got my backside handed to me on a platter this year when I was harvesting the pollen from 5 males in my hoophouse

got waaaaay to much of in in my sinus and consequently got a nasty ear infection and sore throat

it took 10 days of antibiotics to get it under control and I am still not out of the woods…minor ear ache , lots of sneezing and sinus drainage going on all night

that pollen is not to be snorted
Have it a ‘laughing emoji’ but I hope it clears up shortly. I’ve never had an earache but they sound excruciating…

I planted some oregano near my backdoor several years ago for my kid. That thing is about three feet in diameter now - in fact it's coming right back now with the cooler weather coming on. I think when it goes dormant this year I'm gonna cut a bunch of it back.

Anyway, bees love it when I let it go to flower. It's about three feet from the door. Wife's used to it now, but she side-eyed it for a good while. lol Maybe a dozen bees at the most at one time.

I think it might be transgender perhaps?
it's a girl that thinks it is a man!
:D

:angiesfavorite:

How did that happen. Makes me sick. This might have something to do with it....
Seems tightrope walking is becoming more common lately. Time for me to get out my aerial unicycle…😁

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back