males... can you smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pestilance2

Reaction score
I planted 4 males outdoors when i sex'ed them and i went and checked on them the other day and i was wondering if it was possible to smoke them in any way... i realize they dont have bud all they have is the little pollen pods but i read somewhere that you could smoke them, i was just wondering how you might do so

You can try making some ISO Hash Oil out of them. ;)

My girlfreind has made some of mine into some very nice houseplants....but that's cuz she loves the way the leaves look...:hubba:

I dont think males make enough THC to really make anything worth a :holysheep: .But,thats just MHO.I believe the only thing males are good for, is if you want to polinate or compost.Keep it GREEN

Yes you can smoke males,and they will get you high..just be prepared for the gross taste.

Talking about the leaves that is,dont wanna be smokin the pollen,it causes allergic reactions to some people.

I had an idea to take the leaves of any males and cut them up like pipe tobacco leaves, cure them for a while and smoke them. Obviously it wouldn't be very potent but does anyone think that might work. It seems logical to me that this might be like smoking something in between tobacco and weed. If you cured them for a long time would that help with the taste?

blakscorpion21 said:
I had an idea to take the leaves of any males and cut them up like pipe tobacco leaves, cure them for a while and smoke them. Obviously it wouldn't be very potent but does anyone think that might work. It seems logical to me that this might be like smoking something in between tobacco and weed. If you cured them for a long time would that help with the taste?
you might be surprised at the high ya get...put em in a blender, dry them good for a day...spread it out really good, should only take a day and there ya go...if you haven't smoked for awhile, it'll hit ya some.

Im not sure curing the leaves would do that much taste wise,but its worth a try.

Ill have to try that if I get any males out of my harvest or with the excess leaves trimmed off the bud. I just hate to see good weed plants go to waste ya know.

Hell,i smoke the trim when i trim.

Leaves that it is..

for sure guys/gals... when I run out of decent stuff... I smoke my trim and leaves that I''ve collected and made into cannabutter and ISOPROP hash oil. waste not, want not... it's better than not having nothing at all....:woohoo:

Make some ISO hash if you have enough.

I was given 3 pounds of male plants when I was 15 and we tried to smoke the leaves.........Really bad idea man. Thats all I have to say:confused:

Latest posts

Back