Mandala Summer Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't took any picture of the bananas ... Should i update with no pic ?

bho_expertz said:
I didn't took any picture of the bananas ... Should i update with no pic ?

sure.. I'll take you for your word...;)

Hi MPers,

The donations went to trash. Have rearranged the girls to see if they catch more light :D.

Tomorrow will take some pics in the morning.

One of the cool things about this plant is that you will probably get just as much finished product. Yield is more a function of your lights and strain rather than plant count--you will get x number of grams regardless of the number of plants--withing reason of course.

Well i hope that less 2 plants better light penetration to the smaller bud sites and a lower RH level ;).

At least today the RH level was 22% :eek:

Looking good man, HG is right on the yield, if you let the plants fill the space before flowering. I currently run between 10 and 18 plants in my tray and yield relatively the same either way. When running less plants, I let them get larger, using LST and Supercropping to fill the voids in the tray. In fact, I sometimes yield more with less plants. The plants have longer to develop, the root mass develops more and is able to drive the plants to thier full potential.

Anyhow...looking forward to watching these girlies grow out! :)

Thanks Jbyrds.

One thing that i still miss is a little more organization. I mean ... Sprout the seeds all at the same time, let them veg all the same time. Go for LST early on ... But it was my first grow in the tent.

Next time will be more organized ... The problem is always the hurry to have some smoke :doh:

MPers,

Just a quick update ;). Finally RH at acceptable levels. 45%.

Watered Ganesh #1 and #3 and Sadhu #1. 8 Liters for 3 plants with tap water, 6.47 PH, NoburN and TML :aok:

The pics:

DSC_5197.jpg DSC_5200.jpg DSC_5198.jpg

DSC_5202.jpg DSC_5201.jpg DSC_5199.jpg

And the new family member:

DSC_5204.jpg

Hi MPers,

A little more then 20 days to finish. Just one more watering with nutes and then sugar for them.

Everything is looking fine except for some burned leafs because of the cooltube. Have alreay raised a bit so no more damage done.

Have some thryps in the balcony so my thoughts are going to that. But they didn't went to tent :hubba:.

Some pics folks.

DSC_5211.jpg DSC_5212.jpg DSC_5209.jpg DSC_5207.jpg
DSC_5205.jpg DSC_5210.jpg DSC_5208.jpg DSC_5206.jpg

They are looking good. I have to say that I do not understand starving your girls for the last 3 weeks or so of their lives.....

that looks like its gonna be some tasty stuff u got mate. plants, not the cat. LOL.
kitty is very cute, do u have more cats?

The Hemp Goddess said:
They are looking good. I have to say that I do not understand starving your girls for the last 3 weeks or so of their lives.....

Since the next watering with nutes is 3 days from now and the feedings should be with 10 days difference i don't know if is good idea to water more with nutes. But will check the calendar and see if the dates match :aok:

Staffy said:
that looks like its gonna be some tasty stuff u got mate. plants, not the cat. LOL.
kitty is very cute, do u have more cats?

I think that the fun part is going to happen now. They are going to fat a little :cool:

Only cat ... For now ;)

Hi MPers,

Yesterday have seen the first nute defs in the plants. I think calcium or iron. But soooo little :cool:. My fault because don't know if the "sucess for now" is because of the seed company, nutrients and ph in correct manner or skills. Today have feed them with some EC 1.76 and PH 6.78. Still don't know if the last with nutes or not. Less then 20 days it takes. Perhaps just sugars so the leaves can do their work.

Some pics tomorrow morning if i awake early :doh:.

Hey BHO, check out the strain exchange they have on here, scary stuff, meeting up in person lol.hxxp****************** I saw Trainwreck !!

Crazy bastards ... Strain Exchanges :D ... Someday will be Strains Swing :D

Not correct :D. I can only open my tent with the lights out. So i wait until the lights are on ( have a timer ) then i shutdown the lights a bit and do the stuff i need to do. Usually never more then 10 minutes. :aok: ?

Hi MPers,

13 days to start checking the thrics. Well already done that :rolleyes: just for fun.

Things are smooth like we want. Have feed tap water with a higher dosage of TML from BioNova. Next waterings with Final Solution.

Some photos for your and mine delight :D:

DSC_5221.jpg DSC_5218.jpg DSC_5219.jpg DSC_5222.jpg

DSC_5220.jpg

If the smokes equals the look i will be a happy man 3 weeks from now :hubba:

Latest posts

Back