Mandala Summer Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you so excited? It looks nice. How long are you going to take them?

Rosebud said:
Are you so excited? It looks nice. How long are you going to take them?

Woman :D i'm so excited. Have already seen some seeds but that is not going to ruin my happiness for sure :cool:

Going to turn the lights out friday night ( 24 June ) , chop some saturday and the others sunday.

Have lost my mind and going to buy a volcano to enjoy the benefits of hard work :hubba: .

Awesome! i would love to try one of those. I use my vape every day, lots of times a day:eek: I love it. I cough no more. Not ever. wonderful.
Good for you. Let us know!

What did you end up getting ratio wise. So far i am at 60% females for my first seed grow, but I still have two that could be boys. We did our grows pretty different I think. I don't think i feed mine enough. Yours veged quick right? and mine were stupid long veg, 63 days I think. It will be fun to see if there is much difference in ours. I am super impressed with the mandala strains I have tried this grow. Amazing sturdy plants that are so pliable. I cloned everything, or took cuttings too soon to call um clones.
Sorry I wrote an essay.

You are welcomed to essay when you wish :aok:.

I don't know sinceraly because of the twins stuff. But it should been 50% perhaps. Really different grow types since they were germed at the same time. But i should have like 40 to 50 gr per plants and you should have a little more :doh:.

I also liked growing those. Just need to feel the smoke but for now i am happy.

The Sadhu has a really Kush look. i like the frost of them in the leaves. honestly very good.

woman i'm sooo excited .... :giggle: don't tell to mr :rolleyes:

Rosebud said:
I don't think i feed mine enough. Yours veged quick right? and mine were stupid long veg, 63 days I think.

Some took 5 weeks, others 4 and some others just 3. It is funny to see the differences between them and between the ones that were topped and the ones that have the main cola.

Next grow will take the challenge a little further but that will be a next op.

Did you clone before flower? I can't remember. It is weird to clone something you have never tasted. They smell good in veg.

Frosty goodness man! Way to grow! :hubba:

Rosebud said:
Did you clone before flower? I can't remember. It is weird to clone something you have never tasted. They smell good in veg.

No clones ... For the next grow it will happen. HashBerry, Sadhu and 8 Miles High. Will clone all for doing some SOG's. :p

bho_expertz said:

Those do not look ready to me--I would be for giving them at least 9 weeks of flowering. You didn't put them into 12/12 until 5-4 and some of them didn't even have alternating nodes. The 24th will only be 7 weeks (Mandala's strains do not finish that fast). IMO, you are at least 2 weeks too early. I would expect those to bulk up quite a bit more.

They went to 12/12 at 20 april. At Mandala site says 60 to 65 days. Going to check the thrics at 23 June and will chop them 25 and 26 June. That is the weekend that i have to do this. Hope is enough :doh:

These were tiny seedlings on 3-30 when you started your journal. On 4-20 they would have only been 3 to 3-1/2 weeks old. On page five, you say that 5-4 is their first week of flowering (and they were not sexually mature when you did put them into 12/12, so this extends the flowering time). Having grown many Mandala strains, I personally do not believe that they are ready for harvest.

gotta agree with hemp on this one... My mandala never finished in under 9wks. Those still have a lot of growth left in em', you chop early and u'll be loosing a lot of weight.

Well i have my calender ... Let me see ...

The older were germed 21 March. Some other 28 the most.

I changed to 12/12 at 20 April. At day 29 i had all the males removed. The older showed sex at 23 or 24 April. I can see your point perhaps the 9th week is at 1 July. Need to see ... i cannot harvest that weekend that is for sure. Have the kiddo that weekend.
The most i can take one day off and do the harvest like 29 June. Need to see need to see :doh:

Oki will see that then. The thrics are quite clear. Thanks for the tip will see ... Perhaps is better that way. Will see.

have you checked the trichomes yet? how are they looking?

Looking good tho :D

Clear ... Some milky but just a few. Will check thursday next week and make my decision if chop 25 June or 4 July. Isn't 4 July a special date for you gringos ?

Thanks Bud ... How is your smoke ?

Latest posts

Back