Mars Hydro FC-E 6500 has failed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Brother it never happened.
I did swath a path thru Florida in my youth, but it was a little path and good enough to remember it still.

me either , never been to one of those spring breaks

But I was lucky enough to attend a few love-ins in So Cali n the 60’s , Griffith Park was the place to be for love-ins in So Cali , otherwise San Francisco was pretty good too!

I am out there somewhere!

IMG_6850.jpeg

IMG_6849.jpeg

me either , never been to one of those spring breaks

But I was lucky enough to attend a few love-ins in So Cali n the 60’s , Griffith Park was the place to be for love-ins in So Cali , otherwise San Francisco was pretty good too!

I am out there somewhere!

View attachment 344859

View attachment 344858
Closet ever came to that size was in 1974 in Nassau co at Roosevelt Raceway in 1974
Did you mean: when was there a concert in roosevelt raceway and who was there

Search Results​

Featured snippet from the web​

The most notable event was a rock concert; "Summersault '74", which drew a crowd of 75,000 (and featured performances by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, Joni Mitchell, Jesse Colin Young, and the Beach Boys).

Closet ever came to that size was in 1974 in Nassau co at Roosevelt Raceway in 1974
Did you mean: when was there a concert in roosevelt raceway and who was there

Search Results​

Featured snippet from the web​

The most notable event was a rock concert; "Summersault '74", which drew a crowd of 75,000 (and featured performances by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, Joni Mitchell, Jesse Colin Young, and the Beach Boys).

awesome!…I bet that was a great concert too!

I was tripping in Charlottesville Virginia in 1969 and I never even knew about Woodstock , right up the road , or I would have hitchhiked up there pronto!

I went to missouri instead and went fishing

IMG_0055.jpeg

Latest posts

Back