maybe a bit too big.l

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calitoker

i like cowgirl asses
Reaction score
well im in full flower now and uh i think i have a little too large a plant for indoor especially my lights, i have 1 plant it it around 7 ft tall 4 ft wide, i had to bend the tallest branch but oh well ill work on the pics tomorrow, anyways here the question, do you guys veg under lower wattages, then place them under a flower lamp or what. I think i need to get into autoflowering buds, no?

I veg & bud under my 1000w AgroSun. Was your plant 7' when you started 12/12? How high can raise your lights? Your plant will double in size by the time your done budding. You can bend the whole plant down, just be careful. Thats not a pot plant, it's a pot tree. Your going to get a lot of smoke off that one.

Did you take any clones from her? If you did then LST and Top them during veg and it will help with keeping it short and bushy during flower. But 7ft tall 4 ft wide thats a big plant for indoors, sounds like a christmas tree.. lol...take care..

i know man its blowfish i guess its a repeated cloning fom like 5 years ago normally outdoor ive seen them like 18ft. mine is a bit thin but quit a bit of bud for one indoor plant, uh i think well youll see, ive recently started a seaweed blend, then a molasses blend along with the technaflora recipe for sucess i love it but plan on the humus next time im lookin at the black from bc bud depot.

took clones but all gone for mine.

I veg & bud under my 1000w AgroSun. Was your plant 7' when you started 12/12? How high can raise your lights? Your plant will double in size by the time your done budding. You can bend the whole plant down, just be careful. Thats not a pot plant, it's a pot tree. Your going to get a lot of smoke off that one.

Not if you don't have an arseload of light your not.
That is massive for indoor. I am interested in seeing this also. If you veg and then switch to 12/12 after a month, the plant will begin flower as soon as it is sexually mature. This will help cut down on size. You can alot of trimming and topping and so forth also.
Best bet, get indica strains. Auto-flower or not, indicas are going to be more along the shorter bushier side of the spectrum. Much better for indoor grows.

cant figure the stupid pic thing out my brother is going to put them up, my blofish is in a 3 gallon growbag, adds about a foot, im 6'5" the plant was topped once the tallest stalk grew faster so i bent it once it kept growing so it was bent again so the two lights im running could be more level to eachother, and measued from the ground only today being bent it stands at 6'7" it would be a little bit taller without the bends, its been in bud about a month now i veged 18on for 4 weeks, went to 16 on for a week, then went to 12 and have been there since. im useng te technaflora recipe for success along with a light dose of molasses 1 time a month, with a drop a gallon of superthrive on my water only days, my ceilings are 8'6" high my fictures can go up maybe 10". no **** i will get the pics up asap. oh yeah its all sativa, normaly grown by some friends outdoor and have seen this same stain like around 15' tall. and uh any recomendations for a lower growing super intense high strain.

its not that hard lol just attach in a advances reply

i installed the stupid program scanned for my pics and only one would come up and it doesnt even show the size, i need to try and resize them i think.

calitoker said:
i installed the stupid program scanned for my pics and only one would come up and it doesnt even show the size, i need to try and resize them i think.

Yep,,they cant be over a certain size. Edit and resize.

Latest posts

Back