Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year Too!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trent45

Reaction score
Well guys, I am getting ready to make my way home to spend time with my mother and brothers for the holidays. It's been a crazy year and I am anxious to see everyone, however this will be a sad Christmas without my father around, so it will be a hard one to deal with.

I really just want to wish everyone Happy Holidays and hope everyone has a safe and plesant time this year.

Cheers to everyone for there help. I currently have 6 sporouts that will be left to grow for week so I have something nice to come home to. So you can see some pictures around the New Year.

Hopefully you all have been good and get what you want. I actually have no idea what I am getting this year.

I also just wanted to also tell everyone here to drink responsibly(And by responsibly, I mean get hammered, just don't make a fool out of yourselves) Make sure if you are drinking you call a cab, have a DD or just stay over.
Drunk Driving is a terrible thing around my hometown, especially this time of year and I have lost a good friend this past year due to something he could have avoided.

Once again, Happy Holiday everyone, I wish you the best of health, luck, prosperity and yield this coming year.

Merry Christmas back at ya! Hope you'll have a good time with your family.

I myself can't wait to get out of here for a few days and come back and see how much they've stretched.

Merry Christmas Trent. I hope you enjoy your visit with your family. See you, and some pics of your plants after the new year.

blancolighter said:
Merry Christmas back at ya! Hope you'll have a good time with your family.

I myself can't wait to get out of here for a few days and come back and see how much they've stretched.

I hear ya man. Especially after I had to cut 2 males, ouutta 2 plants.

So I got 6 that sprouted and can't wait to see the results in 7 days. Usually leabing for 2 - 3 days is a big growth spurt for me. I'll be looking at 6 totally different plants. :)

And you'll be too busy to worry about them since it's that time of year.

Same to you Alistair, probably be back shortly before New Years, just wether or not I have enough time with all the Festivities. But I'll definatly give it a shot. Hopefuly better luck this time.

I'll probably start a new journal then with my set up and such.

Here are those two males outside in the -15 Celsius weather. The look cold.

P1010684.JPG

Trent45 said:
Well guys, I am getting ready to make my way home to spend time with my mother and brothers for the holidays. It's been a crazy year and I am anxious to see everyone, however this will be a sad Christmas without my father around, so it will be a hard one to deal with.

Hi Trent-

I lost my dad November of last year. Needless to say I wasn't very cheery for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. And quite honestly, not much this year either. If I could have an xmas wish it would be to have 5 more minutes with my daddy. ***hugs*** my friend. Greiving isn't easy. And I am finding it does get a little easier. Yesterday at my families xmas celebration I was missing him and almost started crying. I was able to think of other things and not go into hysterics like what was typical of the 1st year. If you ever want to talk about death/grieving/loss, you know where to find me. Hang in there. :)

Latest posts

Back