mh vs. flouro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daf

up in smoke!!!
Reaction score
is there any difference with either one i have a mh 400 but was thinking about buying t5 for veg whats the diff, if any

stick with the M.h.

a 400w isn't really any less efficent watt for watt compered to a flourescent set up and has more advantages.

lumen output per watt
and 400w worth of flours. can be cumbersome at best if you have to tear down in a hurry

plus you already have the M.h.

in dw's part of wv we get on our 4wheelers,play crash test dummies on ice.2 wheel drive and 700 cc's +ice = fun fun fun.Anyways i wanted to buy the old wally world 100 watt mh security light for my small veg box,instead of cfl's.i'll cool tube it and whatever.well i think it would be better with mh than cfl,my opinion anyways.I flower with 400 watt hps on 12/12 and my 250 watt hps kicks on for 6 hrs. (middle 6 hrs. of 12/12 cycle) My idea use the 250 cause i got it,and to simulate mid day sunshine.so all mh input is helpful.thanks.

D.W.FAAMER said:
in dw's part of wv we get on our 4wheelers,play crash test dummies on ice.2 wheel drive and 700 cc's +ice = fun fun fun.
:laugh: My part to, anywhere inside state lines.

:watchplant: :farm: THe main difference is heat control. In grow box the light stay where the plants can use it. I have use both the lumens for some reason does not effect growth as long as they are over 2000 lumens per sq ft.

Latest posts

Back