MI5 Auto Hempy grow.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spaceface

Space Cadet
Reaction score
well...its time to start the journal....the ladies are on their way up to the top floor...one has busted the surface...the other two are a bit behind but will hopefully start to catch up....i just got done cleaning my grow space and setting it back up...the buckets are set...they will be grown in 3 gallon pots consisting of just perlite...i will be moving them to the buckets in prolly a couple days...ima let them get settled a bit first....a couple questions tho....if i may....when i put the wool blocks into the medium...should i bury the block halfway?....and should i use my metal halide until they show signs of flower then switch to my hps?...or just use the hps?....and how about the light regiment?...20/4...18/6....Art buddy what do you do?...as always...thanks...Space

SANY1254.JPG

Nice job, space :D. Here are my thoughts, I'm sure you'll here from others :). I would plant them now but I don't think it matters -watch for roots coming out the bottom of the rwool - I think it's time to plant them when you see roots. Keep the rwool moist.

I just use HPS - do you have them under a CFL for now? Autos have a pretty short veg period - couple of weeks and then they start to flower. When you see a second set of leaves, I'd start thinking about putting it under the HPS (or the MH, wahtever you decide). EDIT: (sorry) 18/6 or 20/4 lights :hubba:

thanks you Art!!...always a pleasure to hear from you friend!!!...the babes are under a floro right now indeed...i checked the bottoms and the roots are not coming thru yet...i was gonna wait to put them in the buckets because i need to get a couple of jugs from the store for watering....im going later today...as soon as the wife decides to jump in the shower...(were gonna have a homemade fish fry tonite!!)...n-e-ways...i guess i will be using the hps...and then its set...18/6 it will be...do you do it from the get go?..right now they have been under the floro for 24hrs staright just to get them settled and a bit bigger then i was gonna switch to 18/6 once they are settled...you think this will be ok?....thanks....space

All systems are go, space :D. Fluoros 24/0 for now :). I misspoke earlier - I think the consensus here is 20/4 lights - that's what I do. Sit back and enjoy the show :watchplant:

I'll be watching from over here on my 5 gallon bucket.:watchplant:
Good luck with the grow.

thanks OHC!!...much appreciated...Art...20/4 it is then....will keep posted with updates...as of now...it seems as tho two of the 3 have halted growth.....they are in odd positions....i dunno....maybe its the patience thing again.....ill show with a pic later....space....

spaceface said:
...it seems as tho two of the 3 have halted growth.....they are in odd positions....

:rofl: Seedlings grow very slowly...

spaceface said:
i dunno....maybe its the patience thing again.

:yeahthat:

Don't look at them so much :D. They'll be fine. They're weeeeeeds :D

J/K space - don't worry!

I'm pulling up a seat for this one. I was very close to getting some MI5 seeds and am still debating whether or not to order them for my next grows. and i agree with art, im running 20/4 and that seems to be the consensus around these here parts.

GREEN MOJO to the grow!

i know Art...LOL...im constantly watching them....the two i was talking about decided to get a move on...they are growing alot slower than the other one.....here is a pic...

SANY1264.JPG

Spaceface relax and slow down your pace it's a long race to the finish

Green Mojo and :48: while we're watching

well heres an update...i had to power on my xp machine to upload these pics....for some reason my windows 7 machine freezes up at the upload screen when you select browse for the file...i dont know why its a first....ne ways...here they are the MI5's growing slowly but surely....the bigger one is showing some pale veins...is it time to give a very weak nute solution?...also should i start the 4 hours of darkness?....as always thanks....space...

SANY1279.JPG

SANY1280.JPG

SANY1282.JPG

Looking good, no nutes, space! I'd put them under the lights now and go 20/4 with them. Not too close to the lights for a few days.

ART!!!!!!....hey buddy....thanks!!...they are coming along now...so you think im good to remove the mesh netting now and let the hps on them full force from about 3 feet away?...again thanks for all your help so far Art.....space

Latest posts

Back