Michigan's medical marijuana law takes effect next month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
banjobuzz said:
but, they say i can have 12 in flower???

i didnt see that.

that makes since. you can have 12 plants max staggered on a 4wk harvest. So you figure how long it takes to smoke 2.5oz and set the harvest to finish every amount of time that is. if you smoke 3 times that in a month, you could have 4 months worth of 2.5oz plants in a set and s sets.

now since many med users smoke stony ind strains this kind of does make since, assuming the person who wrote it used an avg med strain grow length to figure the law. just stagger your plants by 2 weeks. grow 3 lowryders, one at 2, 4, and 6 weeks. that would give you .5-2oz every 2 weeks. now to ensure against getting a few low yielding plants, you could grow 6 of them, 2 on each set, and just trade the excess if they happen to both yield high to a despisary.

it kind of sucks, and totally doesn't make since for sativa strains. but then maybe they would expect you to select 2.5oz from the plant and donate it to a dispensary. i dunno. i can see how they thought it made since. even tho it doesn't from a professional growers perspective.

Latest posts

Back