Miracid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SouthernSlang

Reaction score
has anyone tryed this stuff its soil acidifier plant food, it looked old when i found it under the kitchen sink, it suppose to help evergreens leaves stop from turning yellow and dying, i tried this on my plants because the leaves in the middle where turning yellow and curling and dying, and whoa what a result, this stuff brought my plants back to life, thought i might share this joyful experience with yall, whats funny is that i didnt think twice bout what i was giving to my plants, anyone else heard of this stuff

heard of it, want to use it on a different kinda plant. could u check the ph of ur soil now that u've added that. im curious as to how much it changes the soil ph balance.

Miracid,
It will push your soil into the more acidic zone, and it is very strong stuff, I have had it in the past, and used it on my gardenias. It's like a strong 30-10-10, so be wary. use small amounts, to build your acid loving plants.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back