Miracle Grow Madness!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used MG soil which worked great, but always always had a problem with MG nutes. I'm sure I put too much MG nutes, but with that being said "too much" is much less than what they tell you to put. Good luck on your grow.

Wow, I got stoned and lost a year or something :confused2: Anyways Miracle Grow Madness has resumed and it is mad!!!! I have some bubbilicious in the MG, a speed queen just starting her reveg in the MG, some transplanted satori's in the MG and some Hindu Kush just planted in the seed starter soil. I truly have had enough with the expensive soils and the headaches. I still bubble my own ferts but as far as I am concerned, that is it for organic indoors.

Pic 1 are 2 little bubbilicious seedlings (3 more to pop soon)
Pic 2 is my speed queen reveg. I cut her roots back significantly and replanted her from a 3 gallon to a 1 gallon. ;)

I will have some Satori pics up soon.

I am still keeping a few plants in the organic soil mix, but as soon as they are ready to reveg they are going in the MG.

IMG_0136.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

GSS, great thread, i subscribed! i would love to not have to buy these expensive nutes any more...$15 to $100 for one liter they gotta be crazy

It is crazy, and I am sick of paying for it. It is pretty damn easy to make your own nutes for flowering and for veg, and I have honestly never had a problem growing in MG soil. The only thing I do is add a little bit of perlite and 1 cup of dolomite lime per 32 qts of soil (1 large bag.) The ph is rock solid and I hardly ever have to add any nutrients.

The particular speed queen that I am doing a reveg on is one that really isn't much for quantity but very stoney for sure. I am going to be planting her outside in May and then discontinue her from there. She should be pretty damn big come harvest LMAO.

Oldie but goodie. Ok I will watch and be made a believer. This CFL or a solid HPS cola grow?

Edit: oh saw 600 in your other thread. Alright, bring it..

LOL, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cfl's here bud. I veg with 4' floro's and flower with a 600w and 400w ;)

i use to use MG soil and never had a problem,

i still use MG fertz, (the blue powder) on all my vegging plants, never an issue
although some strains need a hit of cal-mag once in awhile, i put a heaping teaspoon of MG powder in a gallon of water and PH it if needed, i do this every watering, i will never use any other fert for Veg.

I have used MG in veg, the 20-20-20, blue stuff like above. It def rocked them in growth in the right enviroment. I found I ran into probs when headed to flower with it though. I dont like to flush, so.... But a Home Depot jug will last a very long time for $13, lol....

:hubba: This is going to be fun, I can't wait LOL. I am going to pop a couple beans of the barney's farm gear and of course the hindu and bubbly.

IMG_0139.JPG

I don't use the MG fertilizers just the soil. I may take a plant and just run their ferts too and see how things fair, may as well.

Hamster Lewis said:
Did it just take me a year to read this thread? :)

Somehow I lost one ;) I fudged up and posted the re-veg in my other journal, so I will just wait a few days and update this one with pics. The bubbly are still going strong (not impressed with the seeds they looked immature), the reveg is going great, and still waiting on some hindu kush to pop before I see how many of the blue cheese and acapulco to pop.

nice. nice. ya know. i've used mg nutes outdoors my entire growing life. i tried it inside with miserable effects, never again. but outdoor, never a problem. we had a 12 foot tall sativa nuted with mg last summer.:hubba: baseball bat buds, i tell ya. they were beauts.

you were'nt messing around on that mandala up there. was this meant to be a reveg? do you normally leave just a twig, and a leaf? lmao.:rolleyes: i left around a third of my rhinos, and it took about 4 weeks to begin looking like something again. serious, how much green is normal for you when your doing a reveg? or is it a time period thing for you?, or maybe even a bonsai mom?. never did a bonsai.

i'm watching brother. hey. what you mean gardening? i still got lots of snow, you?

Dank Don said:
nice. nice. ya know. i've used mg nutes outdoors my entire growing life. i tried it inside with miserable effects, never again. but outdoor, never a problem. we had a 12 foot tall sativa nuted with mg last summer.:hubba: baseball bat buds, i tell ya. they were beauts.

you were'nt messing around on that mandala up there. was this meant to be a reveg? do you normally leave just a twig, and a leaf? lmao.:rolleyes: i left around a third of my rhinos, and it took about 4 weeks to begin looking like something again. serious, how much green is normal for you when your doing a reveg? or is it a time period thing for you?, or maybe even a bonsai mom?. never did a bonsai.

i'm watching brother. hey. what you mean gardening? i still got lots of snow, you?

Hey DD :48:Normally I leave at least 1/4 of the plant before a reveg. That speed queen is the one that popped a few nuts so I wanted to see if you can leave a tiny twig and have it reveg. I have seen in quite a few journals where people do leave that much and actually get a nice plant out of it. She died LMAO. I had no intention on keeping her anyway, not much for yield but a pretty stony buzz.

We have had some nice weather lately and the snow is disappearing :):):):) but I don't think I will be getting peas in for at least 3 more weeks. I am looking forward to digging up horseradish soon and making the shed toxic!! LOL.

The 2 bubbly's are doing great and I have 3 of 5 Hindu Kush up and at em. The other 2 should be popping out today I would think. I planted a few Blue Cheese, acapulco gold, and a GHS trainwreck. I was going to pop in the freebie dinafem blue fruit but after reading the description online and finding out it normally pops nuts in the 8th week :eek: I decided against it. I am still confused as to why they would sell seeds that are notorious for popping nuts in the 8th week to begin with.

Hey gss try chempak if its available where you is at £4 for 1.2kg makes upto 2000 litres of full strength nutes and it works on MJ very well indeed.

t4

GSS, hows it growing?Your line up looks tasty for sure...wish i could sample some of those lol. you kno i just ordered some new beans and i read the description on the freebies and they said that there is a good chance of getting a hermie with them. i dont understand why any one would pay for beans that have a good chance of going hermie on you. it makes no sense to me either..Well good luck and post some pics soon please...after all we are stoners and stoners like pics.

Latest posts

Back