Miracle Grow Madness!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4EVR420 said:
GSS, hows it growing?Your line up looks tasty for sure...wish i could sample some of those lol. you kno i just ordered some new beans and i read the description on the freebies and they said that there is a good chance of getting a hermie with them. i dont understand why any one would pay for beans that have a good chance of going hermie on you. it makes no sense to me either..Well good luck and post some pics soon please...after all we are stoners and stoners like pics.

Howdy :ciao: Everything is growing along pretty well. I couldn't believe it when I read that in the description; I was staring at the computer screen in amazement :huh: I was pretty excited about that blue fruit too. I also got diesel as a freebie, but that too throws nuts. They gave me a fem GHS Trainwreck and Cheese. I have read mixed reviews on the trainwreck, but I gotta try it anyway. I don't want to pop the cheese yet because I read it smells pretty bad ;)

godspeedsuckah said:
Stay tuned for some Miracle Grow Madness!! Buuuhahahahahahahaha (That is suppose to be my evil laughter...nevermind). :hubba:
as a newbie and haven't decided on ferts yet i will watch this thread closely

budculese said:
as a newbie and haven't decided on ferts yet i will watch this thread closely

I have decided that I will only use MG ferts in this journal as well; what would a Miracle Grow Madness journal be without MG ferts???

Going by the 1/4 strength rule only applies to plants that will require 1/4 strength. Research the hell out of the strain you are going to be growing and find out whether or not it is nute sensitive or a hungry feeder.

godspeedsuckah said:
I cut her roots back significantly and replanted her from a 3 gallon to a 1 gallon. ;)

I will have some Satori pics up soon.

Cutting the root back.? Never heard of that !!
What the purpose of that anyway.??

So I don't have to continue replanting her into larger and larger containers.

Edit: This particular one I had no intention on keeping anyway, so I really cut her back more than I normally would have. Typically I would keep them in their 3 gallon pots and reveg them until they show a lot of new growth. By that time they are pretty root bound. Then a few weeks before flowering I cut the roots about half way back and transplant into fresh soil. After a while it is inevitable and they need to be transplanted into 5 gallon containers.

The 2 bubbly's are doing great and the 3 hindu kush are really taking right off after just 1 day. They were watered today 1/4 tsp superthrive in the gallon. Still waiting on the 2 slacker kush's, I will be pretty surprised if they still aren't up by tomorrow. It looked like one was just starting to peak out.

IMG_0136.JPG

this is like watching sports fans of 2 teams going at it lol this is my first grow and i got to say m g scares me some what , with the 1/4 dosage and such it seams awful risky to a newbie like me

Most of the time after you transplant your seedlings into regular mg soil, you won't need to fertilize for a while. I don't fertilize until they start showing signs they need to be.

Thanks for stopping by chef!! Do you have any pics of the maui? I am real excited about the gold, but I can't find much information online about it. I will just take it easy with them and see how they go.

Nope not germed yet gonna have to wait a bit. Thinkin on getting the aca golds and doing an oldschool grow.

Thats what I'm talking about ;) Last time I had "AG" and I really don't know if it was legit or not, I was scrambled...couldn't even walk right LOL

Been along time here as well! Got ahold of some back in the 80's with some maui and some pine scented sativa of old old school! Used to get it every x-mas.

the chef said:
Been along time here as well! Got ahold of some back in the 80's with some maui and some pine scented sativa of old old school! Used to get it every x-mas.

My last time was memorial day weekend 17 years ago :eek: damn, I am starting to feel old....oh wait no, just stoned.

godspeedsuckah said:
My last time was memorial day weekend 17 years ago :eek: damn, I am starting to feel old....oh wait no, just stoned.

I gave you a "Thanks" for bringing that memory up front for me. I remember that smell and it was always during the winter when that grass became available. Those were the days. I remember back then in the 80's my mom was calling ounces "lids".

Around the same time, maybe a couple years before, I was also getting some down right AWESOME durban. It tasted so good and I remember, sort of lol, after you took a few hits maybe 10 minutes later you would say "I think I kinda feel it" and then BAM WHACK POP KABOOM LOL lift off. I need to look up that guy and find out where the heck he got those seeds.

One of the acapulco gold's are up and growing!! I really have no idea what to expect from these since I can't find much information online about them. The seed packet says medium height which is fine. Still nothing on the blue cheese or trainwreck yet, but it has only been 2 days I think. The bubbly's and hindu's are doing fantastic. In a week or so after everything has either sprouted or not I will get some pics up. I don't know why i am so hopeful for the trainwreck, but I really want that to sprout.

Everything is going well. The two bubbly's are getting big and were just transplanted into 1 gallon containers and given a dose of liquid quick start. All 5 hindu kush are up and were also transplanted. Still nothing on the others yet. I did a little poking around and it looks like the trainwreck will pop tonight or tomorrow; I think the blue cheese and other acapulco will as well. Soon see.

Latest posts

Back