mold question on curing bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike2784

Reaction score
I was wondering if you smoke a little mold will it hurt you? This is what happened, the buds weren't dry enough i guess, i put it in the jar to early and a tiny bit of mold formed on the buds. I quickly took them out of the jar and air dryed them a little more (2 days) then back in curing jar. Doing that did seem to help, you can't really notice it now unless you look really close. Any suggestions would be helpful. Sorry if this is in wrong section.

i dont know if it would hurt you or not...but i know i wouldnt smoke it!maybe you could make some iso hash with it. good luck

mold is no good! sorry for your lose man, but i dont think anyone on here will say its ok to smoke it now, maybe someway to fix but i doubt. best bet make some hash now.

There are many different specie of mold. Some are harmful, while others are not. Unless you culture, and test for what it is exactly, toss it into your soil mix for your next crop. ;)

DLtoker said:
There are many different specie of mold. Some are harmful, while others are not. Unless you culture, and test for what it is exactly, toss it into your soil mix for your next crop. ;)
:yeahthat: You dont want to be smokin moldy bud.But you could pass it on to some one you dont like:spit: I AM JUST KIDDING.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back