Monkeying around with a Scrog..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i finally got an aquarium heater to bring my water temps up to 68ish. They were very happy and perked right up. Hopefully they will pick up the pace now. zzzzzzz

HP Scrog 12-19_A.JPG

HP Scrog 12-19_B.JPG

HP Scrog 12-19_C.JPG

HP Scrog 12-19_D.JPG

HP Scrog 12-19_E.JPG

HP Scrog 12-19_F.JPG

ishnish said:
that sure is some nice bush you got there monkey!
i'm pull'n up a chair!!
:watchplant:

Thanks ishnish! Welcome aboard :)

docfishwrinkle said:
MB what size lights & screen r u running? everything looks killer. good job.
Thanks a bunch Doc! Screen area is 4'x4' and the mesh size is 2 inch x 4 inch. It's under a 1000 watt hps.

Unfortunately One of the 2 plants is not doing well. Luckily its the smaller of the 2 (the one i accidentally ripped in half changing from a wood reinforced screen to the PVC reinforced screen:doh:). It's hard to see and only takes up about 1/4 of the screen or less (due to the mishap) so it's not very noticeable in the pics. We'll see how this one plays out..:peace:

Looks great, very nice setup, I like te modular idea very nice indeed.

Thanks a ton Tater! The further along this grow gets the more inclined i am to go for the modular scrog setup. Excitement does wonders for my motivation!

Thanks zipflip! Definitely a change from the tall round of hashplants I had last time. Can't wait to see how much these fill out and produce too.

update..
Well the 2nd, smaller plant didn't make it. It never really recovered after i accidentally tore it in half changing out screens early on. :doh:You can see the tiny little section it once occupied. So this is now all 1 plant!

Got another couple weeks I'd say. Should have been done in next week but i've had my dark cycle temps too low (until recently) and it has certainly slowed growth.

Happy twenty ten everyone!!

01.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

:ciao:Hey Ishnish,
Thanks for stopping by!
She's filling in nicely. Man, for a hashplant she's taking forever. Buuuuut, i haven't given her optimal conditions either. Not to mention trying to squeeze an almost 16 square foot canopy out of her is asking a bit much. Such a nice smell in there now though...

A.JPG

B.JPG

C.JPG

Howdy docfishwrinkle and fruity86 :ciao:

Thanks for nice comments!
She's entering into her 8th week. I wished i had nipped the nighttime temps in the bud sooner so she'd be closer to done but ah well, hindsight...:doh:

I'd say a couple weeks. Can't remember the percentage of cloudy (i was pretty high when i snapped pics last night:)) but there was quite a bit.

on a side note:
I've decided to try the modular setup in that space next. Got them vegging now.:farm:

SDC10360.JPG

Latest posts

Back