Monkeying around with a Scrog..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very, very nice!

Might be a good thing that one plant had to go. I think your plant will be glad for the extra room. And the loss is barely noticable.

Thank you much kebnekajse!

Yea, she took no time at all in taking over some of that space!

I'm completely loving the scrog thing. I mean why couldn't a rock a vertical screen in somehow also? If my canopy is low and even, then why not 3 or 4 more surfaces? Growing cube style? :evil:mwa ha ha ha. Still trying to wrap my head around that idea. For now gonna play with the modular idea. baby steps...er, more appropriately, stoner steps..

Sorry everyone about the delays. Scrog is curing in jars. Had all kinds of problems at the end there. Roots got so crazy they were not letting the air distribute well enough so i had to cut through the lid and add extra airstones. Luckily i use 2 buckets per plant so that roots don't grow into my return tubes and cause a flood. Even still, i had some problems with it.

And I definitely gotta make something outta of that HUGE stem. Any suggestions?

This was absolutely a blast and there many more scrog grows in my near future.

Here's my last round of pics, including one of the drying racks. I dig how it's just a ton of similar sized buds.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

Thats a nice rack full of goodies there, monkeybis :)
I really like the new way you are setting up the scrog with all the individual screens. Turned out looking really pro :D Subscribing to this one ;)

Warfish

Beautiful sized mothers. ScrOG to the rescue.

I like that plastic piping set up.

I noticed they lead into the pots... is that for support like pillars, ...or are the pipes distributing something?

I think your onto it man...keep it going! for your mishaps, you were asking alot out of that one plant for such a big area. 1 plant can only produce so much you know. If you make it have 30 bud sights it's not going to be able to produce big buds.

I'll bet plan B works out better for ya....plan A could have been really nice had the other plant made it......live and learn bud! Can't wait to see what this yeilds you once you get it worked out! With 8 or 10 good sites per plant your going to be rockin some nice colas! Glad your sharing your experince!

Well, just under 12 ounces from the scrog. Better than i thought it would be but obviously not quite as good as i hoped.:rofl:

Decided to put the modular on hold until the next round. Just about to move some Satori's into the flower room and have Satori cuttings ready to go into the modular scrog setup to veg. I've got dinafem hashplants in the modulars now but I'm gonna axe them due to the hermie-ness. :)

sorry about those trannies invading you. 12 zips not bad at all. keep it up. oh yeah i just now noticed that we got the thanks button back. when did that happen?

Latest posts

Back