mother plant hurting wt*????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lillift

Reaction score
OK I have done my first cloning off this female, clones are doing ok,100% living however mom is not doing so well. About 5 days after he cloning she started cycling leaves quite fast= as new sprouts came out the ones before them turn brown and die offthen the next cycle do the same thing. The stocks are green and strong. Do moms go into shock from cloning or ??????. I am SOOOO CONFUSED:confused:

When you clone your not supposed to take more than 1/3 of the plant at one time. How many clones did you take?

Give her a light dose of some nutes and she should snap out of it,,, might take a week or two but shell pull through....Dont take any more clones until she is fully recovered and growing again.

how many cutting did you do in one day?

maybe if you do less cutting, and give mother more time to recover.. maybe...

I took 16 cuttings, guess I pushed it a little too much. Lesson learned, thanks guys!

New_2_Chronic said:
just give her a light dose of nutes and a few days to recover...she will be fine.....

16 cuttings:eek: was there a plant left? LOL
It didn't look so bad when I took the cuttings however...well a few of the littlins are not looking so good while others are ok.The life of a parent can be stressful!!!!

be patient....mine looked like near death and rooted.....youll know when its dead....

Latest posts

Back