Mr. Bubbles - Skunk #1 - Indoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today is 2/6 day 38;

My first of many posts on my new Apple MacBook :D...

Everything looks great. They continue to grow in the smaller pots under the CFL's. After reading Widowmaker's journal I decided to try and sex them prior to flowering. It looks like I have 4 females and two males. The males have been placed into flower to confirm and collect pollen from. The females;

Here is a shot of the four prior to watering;

Skunk1.jpg

And another with the other two in front after watering;

Skunk3.jpg

Finally one of the four outside the room;

Skunk2.jpg

I am thinking clones in 10 days and flowering in 14...

The ladies are looking great. Real healthy looking with nice tight nodes. Just how ya want them. Your doing a great job mang keep it up. ;)

Very nice Mr. Bubbles,
Lokking good all around, heck I even like the containers dude.
sound like a real good location as well.
smoke in peace
Kingkahuuna

awesome man- sure got your **** in a group ;)

Today is 2/8 day 40;

So much was done today I don't know where to start. First in the AM they were removed from the area and feed a full dose of nutrients. Here are a few shots;
Skunk #11.jpg Skunk #12.jpg Skunk #13.jpg

Later that day I cleaned and tweaked the cloner changing a few things from what I learned the first time through. Here are some shots of what I am currently using;
Skunk #15.jpg Skunk #16.jpg

In the spirit of rock wool I used 1/2 a cube to support the cuttings and block light into the reservoir. Finally the clean up process and the clones and plants were put away;
Skunk #17.jpg Skunk #18.jpg

The ladies are crying for more light and more growing space. It looks like Sunday I will be transplanting and placing them into flower.

Wow your ladies look lovely. when do u plan on sending the big ones into flower? mine were about that size when i sent them and it looks to have grown to the perfect size for me. keep up the good work

Well today is Sunday Day 42.

What a day it has been, the flower area got a complete cleaning and is one step closer to perfect. I transplanted the 4 ladies into new pots and fresh ProMix. The new pots are 10 X 10 X 11 high and sitting up in the area. I am so tired and have a lot of cleanup to do tomorrow outside the area. I tried to take some photos but the area is tight and the HPS is running.

Here is what I have for now, I will try to get in the room once a week to take some better photos without the HPS on. For the record its a 400w with a Lumatek ballast and an EasyCool 6 hood. The room is a work of art and my pride and joy. It all started with a hammer and hole in the wall followed by the discovery of a few empty beer cans.

Here are all the photos sorry I couldn't pull myself together to take any better shots.

Looking in and right, I usually work from this area.
CIMG0008.jpg

Left & Up
CIMG0011.jpgCIMG0027.jpg

Here is what I see looking in;
CIMG0025.jpgCIMG0013.jpg

And finally one from a little further away;
CIMG0021.jpg

The entrance into the area I believe is 20x20 :holysheep:

Roughly guessing I am going to say the grow area is 3 1/2 ft X 5 1/2 ft X 4 1/2 ft to hit reflector. There is so much I could tell you about the space and what I have done LOL but I don't want to put any stoners asleep.

Questions feel free to ask. I am still a HUGE noob and am learning everyday, I love it. Each grow gets better with experience and setup tweaking.

Lookin awesome man, wish i had as legit of a setup....it will have to wait till I live in my own house :), not apt. Keep up the good work!

Whats up mang. Very nice clean set up and the ladies are looking great. What more can ya ask for except some bud and that's gonna be coming soon. Your doing a great job mang keep it up. ;)

wow man looking great ! love the setup.
wateva your doin is working so keep it up and keep the pics coming :D:D

merroooo

Looking very nice in there.Love your set up,looks like you have put some time and thought into it.All that will pay off in the end for you at harvest time.Keep it GREEN:D

:watchplant: looking good, puts my messy grow to shame. I bet your desktop is nice and neat too. :rofl:

Puffin Afatty said:
:watchplant: looking good, puts my messy grow to shame. I bet your desktop is nice and neat too. :rofl:

I wouldn't have it any other way :D

Today is 2/15 day 46.

The 2 males are out of the room and back upstairs to collect some pollen. I am going to pickup a moisture meter tomorrow or Sunday. I have yet to water since the transplant and the pots are still heavy and the finger test feels cool a little wet. At least 7 days between waterings is what I am expecting and it just doesn't seem right. The next 2-3 weeks when the root mass is filling the larger containers I bet it will be the same.

Now the bad news I was only certain 3 of the remaining 4 were females and it appears the 4th is leaning towards male. More bad news, I made a noob mistake and did not remove the labels from the smaller pots to place on the new pots during the transplant. So I may have 2 male clones in the mix inside the cloner.
:hitchair:

I have come to terms with the fact that it is near impossible to take any decent photos.

Here are today's shots;
CIMG0046.jpg CIMG0045.jpg

lookin real good bro, lemme guess you smoke for the ocd lol, just playin bro, they look awesome! i want some skunky love!

Dc

Whats up mang. The ladies look great. Did you add any perlite to your soil mix? Perlite would help ya with water drainage and will give your roots some room to breath. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up mang. The ladies look great. Did you add any perlite to your soil mix? Perlite would help ya with water drainage and will give your roots some room to breath. ;)

Thanks for the info, the ProMix soil does contain perlite but after your comment I am thinking about adding more next time. This is honestly the same thing I got going on with my WW at the moment. The time between waterings is crazy long 7+ days and I am not certain if they really need water. I love your suggestion and will deploy it the next time through.

I'm back today is 2/21 day 52;

I watered today for the first time since the transplant the pots were very light and dry. The roots have already made their way to the bottom of these containers. I continued on the Fox Farm feeding schedule giving the three a full dose of nutrients. I considered backing off a little because the new soil does have a little nutrients in it, but decided to stand the course.

These are the BEST photos I can take given the space and accessibility. Unless this ship starts sinking I am not taking any more photos for at least 10-14 days in this space. LOL

Skunk#11.jpg Skunk#13.jpg Skunk#14.jpg

Here I am laying down on the floor shooting up at the grow. The tops are about 11 inches from the light and the pots on right are I believe 20 inches off the floor. I am really cutting it close, no worries anything that looks like it may get out of control will be tied down.

Skunk#12.jpg

My life will get a lot easier once these two are removed from the room. They are schedule for execution March 7th and are not the prettiest plants to look at.

Skunk#15.jpg

My hope is to post another update on the clones and start another GJ in 7-10 days. I am just starting to see some roots in the cloner, having some minor issues but I will triumph

Edit 2/24; Having some curling in the tips; http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=213311#post213311

Latest posts

Back