Mr.Unsleep's 1st Bagseed grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I think my closet gets too hot. Reason I say this is that my sativa kinda dried out on me as it was finishing- Lost all it's leaves and then the buds went crispy dry so I yanked her. She was close anyways, maybe 41% amber trichs.

The buds softened up again in an old ice cream tub, and it's starting to retain it's beautiful sweet grapefruit aroma- Now it's dried out again, it's been curing for a couple of days. I've just been too stoned and busy to remember to update =p I made some decadent brownies too so, I've been having some fun =)

Some pics for now, but this stuff smells so sweet and citrus fruity. Bud is airy, but breaks up really nice and fine. Nice mental high and a big buzz in the brain as opposed to body as much. Great high tho, seems to last a good 3-ish hours - very cloudy.

Harvest.jpg

harvest02.jpg

harvest03.jpg

harvest04.jpg

harvest05.jpg

harvest06.jpg

wish i was there...eating some brownies... well done and enjoy your well deserved harvest man!

:aok: man budz look great happy smoking.. Oh and nice grouping there on the paper target in the background Tex.

That's only 1 plant out of 5. Which is good, cause I'm smoking this stuff up fast =/ Getting close for my others too, really close... Went super blazed last night and saw Beowulfe in 3d Imax, was awesome! Ah well, I'll update with more pics later- been jonesing to play Jericho. bbl folks =)

Lmao, Whats goin on man enjoying your harvest:D
So when are you chopping the others, Or have you already.
:2940th_rasta:
Dro:cool2:

I have- I did cut them all but one- bc it looks like a little mini dwarf plant and doesnt have enough bud on it it really to dirty my scissors, so she's just ornamental now I guess, heh. And I've been stoned out of my mind for the last while. I forgot to take alot of pictures though sadly- Been so busy lately, and that's not so good when you're baked and have alot of things to do ~

Just got off a 14 hour day and finally sitting back and enjoying being stoned again before I do it all over again.. I'll take some more pics, but I'm getting a digital camera for Xmas so no more crappy cell phone burry images -

Anyways- it ended up being like 3-ish ounces dried out-
I only have finger weights - so somewhere in there. Too bad it's going way too quick though =/ It goes faster than it's curing, heh.

And yea dubba, I'm a really great shot actually =)

this has inspired me to grow the single bagseed i have....just for fun. dude, plants lookin muy dank

Latest posts

Back