Mr.Wakenbake's 1k+ grow show 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Wakenbake

***Organic Grower***
Reaction score
Tonight and tomorrow I will be up long hours building the grow area. I am stuffing a homebox and clonebox into a 5.5ft x 6ft area. 1200w flower.....400veg, big carbon filter from can 66 series. Cool breeze reflectors hortilux 600's in the flower cab, 400 sylvania grow lux's in the veg. Sunleaves 6 inch centrifugal fans, lumatek ballasts 600 and 400watters.

It's going to be a tight fit.... going to be alot of hard work, but the show will be starting soon, and i suggest pulling up a chair. Pics to come tomorrow.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Nice choice on the light setup :cool:. Nothing's better for flowering than a Lumatek ballast powering a Hortilux HPS bulb in my opinion.

Will be looking forward to this grow.

Thanks for the kind comments. I am taking loads of pics, will be up in the attic today and getting power in there.. mounting the carbon filter, mounting the electronics board, building the veg box which is going to be a small 14 inches wide by 3 ft long x 3 ft high.

Anyways i got to get back to work. Pics to come tonight.

ah man..you said pics today...I just got back from church..lol..and now I need to wait untl tonight..Ill try to remember to check back..you remember to KEEP M GREEN

ALright folks... i do have pics coming. It's just a large job and i am taking lots. I now have spent a few hours in the attic, tied into the power for some electric, put a hole in the ceiling for a exhaust, mounted the ballasts and power strips, installed the carbon filter in the attic, and installed the intake vent.

By 9 pm central time i will have some pics up for you folks. Just be patient. This is more work than u think, expecially trying to get it all done today.Hell i got work at 5 am.

Hey, Mr WnB. Did you ever grow the dragons breath? If so any info about them would be greatly appreciated. A friend gave me a few and i've never saw any info on them besides what it was a cross of.

dragon's breath is a fine strain that is a heavy producer, that has a nice body stone.. not too heavy, not to light. It's a working high to be honest but it lasts a while.

Yeah i had all my db crosses gifted to me also. Anyways, it's a fine strain.. i am betting on the romulan giving the db some punch.

Ive been hoping to see you do another grow with organics. I am in the process of trying to convert so my eyes and ears are wide open. Will this be soil or hydro?
puff

this will be soil and honestly i don't know how organic the nutes are i am using this go round. I preach organics but grow semi organic as that's what the gh flora nova is, it's not fully organic, but it matches the lucas formula which is optimal for cannabis. DO a google on lucas formula and cannabis and you will see what i am talking about. 4-8-7 is the N-P-K anyways.. pics as promised... more to come..

Grow area 005.JPG

Grow area 006.JPG

Grow area 007.JPG

Grow area 008.JPG

Grow area 009.JPG

Grow area 010.JPG

Grow area 014.JPG

Grow area 015.JPG

Grow area 018.JPG

Grow area 019.JPG

:woohoo: !!!!!!!!!!! sweet wakey!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!

good things come to good ppl brother ;)

hey and about the DB cross its a great stout plant, the roms got great structure- i was gifted seeds too and the blue buddah was swell as well :D

Cant wait to see more brother...ive got work to do myself :D

Well i did some more work on the room... Exhaust and intake is hooked up, veg room is built, and drying in the garage. White spray paint takes a while. Fan insulation boxes are built. Just about everything is ready to go.

I will make sure i pop some beans tomorrow... oh yeah, i picked up soil components today, composted manure, organic humus, perlite, dolomite lime.
ANyways, I will have popped beans in the near future. ANyways, here are more pics..

Hopefully with all the pics people can see how easily a room can be converted. Well maybe not easily, maybe not cheaply if you want to be safe, but it can be done.Pics of the total setup tomorrow.

Not much left to do but mix soil and pop beans.....mmmmm cant wait.

grow area 2 002.JPG

grow area 2 006.JPG

grow area 2 007.JPG

grow area 2 009.JPG

grow area 2 011.JPG

grow area 2 013.JPG

grow area 2 014.JPG

grow area 2 015.JPG

grow area 2 016.JPG

grow area 2 017.JPG

Latest posts

Back