much kindy luv from 509

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToothDaClown

Reaction score
Hi I am Tooth:)
I am not going to chat your ear off:ignore: hahaha but I would like to introduce myself to all of you.Well I am 30 years old(but feels more like 80) and a medical patient up here in washington.I have a beautiful son, I am also blessed with many other little babies :watchplant:so I am always lovin on one of them or another. And I hope people dont jump to judgement when i say that I am a juggalo. I am really a down to earth kind of person once you get to know me so just give me a chance:joint:

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong2:

:yeahthat: I was wondering that too. Welcome Tooth! I am new too but have found the people here wonderful. Enjoy.

The Hemp Goddess said:
What is a juggalo?

I do think we hve a clown that likes to smoke the dankness....:holysheep:

Welcome to MP....am I right? A friend of mine is a clown...he does pretty good doing kids parties....it's a side job but he makes some pretty good cash...best part is his is off the books...my wife is afraid of clowns big time...:)

I think a Juggalo is a fan of insane clown possie. Some of them give others a bad rap. Welcome to MP Toorh

you are close there ray jay but its not just that. I consider anyone that is a true person and has much love being spread to all the ones they love as a juggalo. Yes you are correct that all juggalos have a really bad rap thanks to a small percentage of us. I myself call all those kind of people juffalos(in case I start using it for describing a fake person). Its a fan base of Psychopathic records and other underground labels, I could suggest some really good songs that any person can relate to on a personal level. Most of the juggalos that I hang with would be willing to give you the shirt of their back if you were sitting there cold(Its great when they are female hehehehe....lol). It's rather funny you asked "what is a juggalo?" because that isthe name of one of the songs where they make fun of themselves.

You kinda made me nervy with the mention of Psycopathic Records-It's okay-You meant music records-cool
:aok:

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :watchplant:

:)

Gb

Latest posts

Back