multi strain forest...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

IRISH

:cool: ...

101_1906.jpg

101_1922.jpg

101_1941.jpg

101_1944.jpg

101_1953.jpg

101_1959.jpg

101_1968.jpg

101_1981.jpg

101_2084.jpg

101_2088.jpg

very nice as always irish. how old are they and what strains.

these are all just past 2 weeks 12/12... ummm, the names are in the pics hg47. lol...

once again, lovely ladies IRISH!

even the one on the clock :D

IRISH said:
these are all just past 2 weeks 12/12... ummm, the names are in the pics hg47. lol...
lol......nice one irish didnt see those ate first. but good job none the less

Wow didn't take you long to catch back up to where you almost were..Bravisimo! Irish you don't find probs with flowering your ladies so close to each other?

ur plants are girls irish. :huh: wats wit teh chiky up in the grow room? :rofl:
idk but i guess it beats havin some chippendale hangin in my grow room too tho. lol
put up a poster of some studly lookin male plant. maybe that'll get the girls wriled up and ruffle their tatas lil more :rofl:

they look great man :aok:

ohhh, you like my snap on tool clock, eh? theres no hands on my women either...lol...lol...y'all are supposed to be scoping the mj. lol...

miss KULT= 1 view
miss Skush= 2 views
miss WW= 4 views
miss Snap-On= 14 views...

growing marijuana= ...priceless...Irish...lol...

Hi Irish!

Wow... Variety IS the spice of life, isn't it? I have 8 girls - 5 strains going now... GOTTA love it... I even tied up a Thai plant into a pretzel to fit it into my mostly Indica grow... and nailed it with Bushmaster TOO! She WILL submit! :p I look forward to seeing your flower show!:eek:

Happy Growing!:cool:

the chef said:
Wow didn't take you long to catch back up to where you almost were..Bravisimo! Irish you don't find probs with flowering your ladies so close to each other?

don't go burn'in bread on me now Chef!:rofl: :ciao: ...

actually, this is the most i've done at once. and yes, i do forsee problems. i'll deal with them when they arise. for now, i move them around...frequently.;) ...

Hindsight is 20/20 after looking at your garden and a few more on here I wish I would have added a little more variety to my grow....I did 10 of one and 20 of another from seed so hopefully I end up with 15-20 girls, but lookin at this I wish I'd have done 5 of 3 diff strains, and 15 of the ol faithful I always grow. Oh well next time....lookin forward to watchin yours irish!

Get something reflective in there already!

B&W 3 mil poly

there is reflective material og. what you smoking? lol. lol...(i already know)... don't want to lose any lumes now... i just do what works best for me, i know i can do better, but this is a grow with a mission. i'm on the fast track for some smoke man...got some sick buds that need this grow in a bad way...

wanna know something you may find strange? i had to go to a brother grower today, and ask for an O for my peeps. he gave me 2.:cool: ... i divied it all up 'tween 4 of my best friends that are sick from varying stages of cancer. you wanna know what else. i'll do it again in 2 weeks from now for them...even if it means coming out of my own pocket...

it's all an adventure brothers...when the shiz hits home, what would johnny do?...

I am loving that wonder woman....I may have to get some of those if the somke report is potent...hmmm hmmm way to grow Irish!!

Irish is the WB white rabbit? I am not sure on the innitials...my bubblegum has the most beautiful smell...

Latest posts

Back