multi strain forest...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wr is white rhino for this grow... bg will be bubblegum...bk:) ...is bubba kush...

all was fed today, and 1.5 gallons of nutes added to rez x 3... the dwc is now eating a gallon and a half every 2 days...ppms were took too 1100...ph, 5.8...the KULT are very hungry plants in hydro...

my Skush male has not dropped as of yet...he'll show in time to do a bit of selective pollinating...have never done this before, but am very confident of success on first try...(yeah, it's like that...)...

was gonna do a tutorial on air layering, but it will have to wait until the next run...this is an interesting cloning technique... i attempted it outdoors last year, and mother nature would not cooperate, with cool temps, and rain for a week...i am also confident my next attempt will be a success inside...

Nice looking forest Irish....variety is the spice of life....

thanks HL.:) ...

it is getting crowded. i gave another KULT clone away today, that has been in flower for 4 weeks. needed space. have some new gear i am wanting to get a start on...

peace, and green thoughts to ya ...

gnarly garden Irish...you should try a giant E&F setup like mine in the not to distant future....then you would have a super way more better even gnarlier fat plant garden..um...yeah !

lol. lol. that will be what i be striving for PM. a fat, gnarly E&F setup is def in my future...i love yours man, and the work you been doing is something to be proud of. i love checking out the new developments of your grow daily. first place i go when i log on.:D . looking for updates, and general rubbernecking, with alot of oooo's, and aahhhh's...lol...:cool: ... thanks for dropping by my brother in green...

1-bg
2-wr
3-bk
4-wr
5-skush
6-bg
7-KULT
8-bk
9-skush...

jingle buds, jingle buds, jingle all the way...:cool: ...

101_2255.jpg

101_2267.jpg

101_2268.jpg

101_2286.jpg

101_2307.jpg

101_2333.jpg

101_2362.jpg

101_2373.jpg

101_2378.jpg

Very nice bro!

As with Stoneybud's BK, it should be interesting to see how she stands against the other sweet genetics you got going on!

Jingle buds!!!:D

Speaking of Stoneybud, anybody seen him lately? He owes me 5 bucks.

pic 5, and 9 are the Skush, clearly separate strains. but pic 5, is the keeper strain. very compact nodes. very fat leaves...

there is'nt as much smell to our grow as we thought there would be at this point. my new wood stove masks alot of it...

can't wait to try the wr. the two are very dark, and look to be like they will be dank...

i would'nt hold your breath on that 5'er Nv. he owes me a show...:hubba: :D ...

i once grew a plant that looked just like pic 5...it had a very stong candy flavor to it....i think you can find a pic of it in my first journal...anyway, lookin' great !

IRISH said:
can't wait to try the wr. the two are very dark, and look to be like they will be dank..
oh you're gonna love the rhino, i guarantee ;)
evreything's looking good m8 :D

* and with the skush, i personally like the flavour of the smaller tight node pheno.. but the stretchy tall one will probably be the most like crazy's 'my ****' pheno. should get really snow capped soon (my buddy's friend swore his was white widow cause it was so covered in crystals)

jebus Irish they look wonderful! Gotta look into the skush.

kaotik said:
oh you're gonna love the rhino, i guarantee ;)
evreything's looking good m8 :D

* and with the skush, i personally like the flavour of the smaller tight node pheno.. but the stretchy tall one will probably be the most like crazy's 'my ****' pheno. should get really snow capped soon (my buddy's friend swore his was white widow cause it was so covered in crystals)

the smaller, tight node is pic 5. i got the wink, wink, nod, nod on it...;) ...i've got both actually. the 'my **** pheno' is in a half gallon pot, flowering ahead of everything else, and is a beaut also...:D ...

i chopped one up this past spring for clones to pass out to some bro's, then she was one that was jacked, so i never got to finish. i don't know which one she was now. i did get to smoke her though.:D , or rather, her clone from one i gifted. i loved it. thats why i threw down some seed in this grow, to find the dif phenos. i found two.:cool: ...

were just passing 4 weeks flower over here, and it's all green my friend. gonna be a multi strain spectacular harvest by x-mas.:hubba: ...

good to see you Kaotic...:ciao: :fly:

Looking real nice IRISH and quite a selection.

Looks like it may be a sugar coated meds holiday for your gang in need.

:ciao: Duck...

hows it growing at the Duck's Nest? have to see if any of your spacecase made it. hmmm?...

thier all very excited Duck. thanks my brother. things are beginning to look like thier getting back to where i was at, when i seen my last girls...

this will almost all go to my bros'. two of them are very sick now again. T's actually in the hospital right now due to some complications in a surgery. maybe can come home early next week. went and seen the 'ol coot last evening, and all he wanted to know was if i brought him some pics of the girls, and a smokie treat. then we blocked the door, and looked at pics, while he hit some bk in the pipe.:) :cool: ...(his nurse is solid).;) ...

happy thanksgiving all...

the chef said:
jebus Irish they look wonderful! Gotta look into the skush.

look right up there ^ brother Chef. you can see Skush all you want.:hubba: ...she's a cross a brother put togeather for us. started out a tester, then a staple...:D ...thanks for dropping in man...

Wow man Im truly F'ing jealous of you. Time for me to go smoke my brick mexican worst of the worst swag. If you saw what I had youd probaly spit in my face haha.

Great looking grow brother. Your green thumb (or rather your tric encrusted paws) is really showing thru. I'll be eyeballing this grows progress.
Take care, be safe, and happy Thanksgiving.

hello cubby. how ya been my brother?:) hope you had a warm holiday up there. you got snow yet cubby?

we finished playing in the garden just last week. we dug up all the potatoes , and onions, and the rest of the carrots. i took down most of my pics of garden shots to make room for others pics...

we got 40 (50lb) bags of potatoes. these all went to our local food pantry, to be given out in thanks giving, and x-mas baskets. there would have been more, but it looks like i made a mistake in one garden, by not putting down grub-ex, and the moles put the hurt to it. (the older i get, the more i forget)...

looks like we'll go big again next season. the micro gardens were very time consuming.;) :eek: ...

i figured, with all this farming we do, why not expand our knowledge a bit with our mmj. soo, we searched out a male, and tried the hand at pollenating.:cool: hope this works for us. and i hope i have'nt messed up by keeping a male in the same house as the girls...

were just over 4.5 weeks flowering the herd. not one issue this entire run, so far. i have done many clones, and it just is'nt my cup 'o tea with the longer veg period. so, if i'm successful at pollenating, we'll keep on that track for awhile...

it's good to hear from you brother cubby. hope the meds you did this summer are doing thier job for you. good thoughts, and warm wishes to ya friend...Irish...

Latest posts

Back