multi strain forest...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like a varitable cornucopia of stoney flavors! Man, that skush looks bomb! I gotta get me some o' that!! Were the heck is Crazy?:hubba:

Whoa! Been awhile since i checked in. Looking damn fine brother! Looking foward to a smoke report. Congrats Irish, This one you deserve buddy!

looks lovely from here irish...enjoy your getto grow!!!

were enjoying it 4 sure...i wouldnt know how to do a smoke report if it bit me on the arse chef...i did smoke some bubblegum just now, and the smell when you break a chunk off is of fresh grapefruit. makes your mouth water...i guess there is a hint of baseball card, powdery, bubblegum, on the exhale. that, and black coffee... hows that for ya chef buddy?...:) theres 7 strains, with 7 unique flavors, and scents...all have thier own high...we like the white rhino the best for potency...1 big hit. thats all you need...

we've always been biased by the white strains with thier high thc levels...the highs they create, far overpower all that i've ever smoked...and i've smoked alot of weed...lol...

theres def. a type of weed here for any occasion if thats your thing, but i ain't no occasional toker...if i got it, i toke it...if i don't got it, it must be flowering...:D :cool: ...

That'l do grandpa. Thats about as detailed as mine. Hats off to tc fer that long one.

y'all still like pics,???:D ...cool then. 'cause i got some harvest pics for y'all...alot of them too!!!...(finally figured out my pic program), again...;) ...

thanks Nv, Chef, reidser, and LF...

we have names chosen for these new strains, courtesy of TCVG, and Kaotic...:cool: ...since this is from the Skush,(FuC) line made by Crazy, we will stay in the parameters of his style...;) ...

the new crosses will be known as , FuC'n BubbleGum, FuC'n White Rhino, FuC'n Bubba Kush, FuC'n FuC, and Kao's baby, FuC'n Woman ((wonder woman x skush(FuC))...soo, what you think of that?...lol...lol...leave it to Crazy, eh?...lol...

anyways, i hope you enjoy these as much as we do...see you in the funny papers...:ciao:

101_3866.jpg

101_3872.jpg

101_3911.jpg

101_3946.jpg

101_3960.jpg

101_3966.jpg

101_3969.jpg

101_4024.jpg

101_4047.jpg

101_4064.jpg

101_4083.jpg

101_4096.jpg

thats my 'ol trimmer taking a break...looks like the little stoner needs one too...

the X-Mas tree was a joke i played on the women...they were'nt as tickled as i was at amusing myself...:D ...

101_4100.jpg

101_4127.jpg

101_4135.jpg

101_4180.jpg

101_4184.jpg

101_4214.jpg

101_4238.jpg

101_4323.jpg

101_4347.jpg

FuC'n congrats FuC'n Irish:eek: Thats alot of .........ooooo k! :p :D Looks good brother. Glad to see the luck of the FuC'n Irish is still sweet!

I bet money that Crazy would approve of the names. Must smell sweet there.

Beutiful harvest brother,
If you get any further into the FuC/Kult we're gonna change your name from Irish to Jim FuCn Jones...:rofl:
All the best.:cool:

very nice my friend
enjoy :)

*so what are ya making with the trim?.. you better not be just tossing that ;) :p

nvthis said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Too funny mang! Sooo... What'er ya gonna call the f3's??:D

uhh, Holy FuC???...:confused2: :D ...lol...lol...

no Kaotic, i never toss the trim. i use it all brother...got a full quart, and a half of fresh, chopped up fine trim, jarred ...a bud has some one gallon bubble bags i would love to use, but can't find home boy, so i guess we iso it all...i really don't like doing it this way, but i will...

last time i did this, i made one heck of a mess...i used coffee filters...i have a big pyrex plate i evap the iso on...

tell me if i did it right...i placed finely chopped sugar leaves in a pint jar, covered with iso, shook vigorous for approx 2 minutes, then strained through coffee filters...how many should i use???

is there an easier way???

check your messages Kaotic...

cubby said:
Beutiful harvest brother,
If you get any further into the FuC/Kult we're gonna change your name from Irish to Jim FuCn Jones...:rofl:
All the best.:cool:

thanks brother Cubby...who said i was'nt Jim FuC'n Jones, reincarnated?...lol...lol...:rofl: :ciao: ...

this Skush(FuC) is some all around daytime smoke...i love it...it does'nt bog me down as persay the rhino...

IRISH said:
no Kaotic, i never toss the trim. i use it all brother...got a full quart, and a half of fresh, chopped up fine trim, jarred ...a bud has some one gallon bubble bags i would love to use, but can't find home boy, so i guess we iso it all...i really don't like doing it this way, but i will...

last time i did this, i made one heck of a mess...i used coffee filters...i have a big pyrex plate i evap the iso on...

tell me if i did it right...i placed finely chopped sugar leaves in a pint jar, covered with iso, shook vigorous for approx 2 minutes, then strained through coffee filters...how many should i use???

is there an easier way???

check your messages Kaotic...

yeah i'd usually do similar, and always outside ;)
though it's been my findings that it's better to not shake vigerously, and just let the iso slowly coat over the trim.. swoosh it around a little, but try not to be violent. i've found the more you shake, the more nasty green your oil becomes ;)

not big on iso oil much myself anymore (just smoked way to much of it as a last resort in the past) i think i'm actually gonna try cooking with my trim this time. i've actually never tried that before :)

with how frosty your trim looks you could probably even just sift it through like a stalking and collect the trichs to smoke in a bowl as keif or press into ghetto hash.

Latest posts

Back