MUST read while stonedddddddd!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondewannabe33

blonde mentality is alive
Reaction score
The Ultimate conspiracy!

O. k. Let's say, what if the bagseeds, that are from the dealers plants, came from the plants of said manufacturers, that were supplied from the plants that the government put out, to help the government put a count on how many people were smoking -to know how much of a percentage of how much money they could make if THEY sold and made money off of it. and the percentage of growers to smokers ........:confused: let me know if you understand, and TOTALLY get this.:rolleyes: ;) :2940th_rasta:

I get what you are saying but I don't get the actual meaning of what you are saying

maybe tracking the numbers of people growing/smoking by keeping track of the [planted] genetics? :confused:

I think maybe standard statistical models would make more sense. Of course, I'm not stoneddddd while reading this, so *** do I know? ;)

btw, I thought the ultimate conspiracy was releasing large amounts of crack into the ghettoed inner-cities...

I just thought i'd give everyone a laugh. I didn't know if anyone would get it or not. every now and then I have to write something that pretty much is blonde thoughts(no one can understand them, but occasionally someone does)

Latest posts

Back