MY 07 Outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can find sevin dust just about anywhere. Plant stores, Hardware stores, Walmart, etc...

Thanks dude i found the fourm...nice plants by the way

NICE! Plants are looking good...Does the bagseed smoke turn out better than the smoke you bought?

Viracocha711 said:
NICE! Plants are looking good...Does the bagseed smoke turn out better than the smoke you bought?

It all depends I guess. All that I have saved are from really good bud. But, I guess it depends on when you harvest it, and the cure and such. Thanks man..

wassup sticky hows the grow? let me know when you post more pic..

I got some more pics of my easy access plants today. I will post them here shortly.

Took some new pictures today. The 2 in the front are girls, I'm almost sure. The one on the right is spitting out hairs and the one on the left has what I believe to be a calyx, but its very small and the hairs haven't came out yet. They are all bunching up, so I suspect they will all be fully sexed in the next couple weeks. The one single bushy plant is a female also and is going to be loaded from the looks of it. She has a few yellow leaves though. Which will be solved soon enough, I hit her with a shot of N. Notice how thick and large the vegetation is around them. They are hidden pretty well. Thanks for all the comments guys. Keep 'em comin'!

By the way, I'm 6'4 so thats why they look small with the aerial shots. They are actually about waist high.

P1010029.jpg

P1010030.jpg

P1010031.jpg

P1010034.jpg

P1010032.jpg

Yeah, Yeah Sticky,
I would have to say The StickyIcky can grow, looks like you picked out a great spot too. Ohhhh I can't wait for your next set of pics dude. This is so fun watching them, and I can't wait to see what surprises you end up getting as far as what the strains turn out to be. Keep em coming bro, and thanks for sharing.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

No, thank you for the comments and encouragement, man. It means a lot. I can't wait til you get started on a grow!

Nice Sticky. Come harvest time I may pay you boys a visit and let you entertain ol mom. LOL.

I have 5 confirmed females and 3 waiting in the wings. I'm pretty stoked. Not to mention the clone I have indoor about halfway through flowering.

awesome! My plant is starting to produce a decent amount of bud. I think after this week I'll start to see a really really good amount to start to grow.

Draston said:
awesome! My plant is starting to produce a decent amount of bud. I think after this week I'll start to see a really really good amount to start to grow.

Sweet. Yeah, its hard to wait the first couple weeks when the buds are just beginning. Then they will grow like crazy.

Some of your plants look like they may have mites. You should sprey them with a plant safe bug sprey at least before they go into flower if not allot sooner..

Good Luck

hey sticky the ladies are looking great bro i love the spot they are growing in looks like they get the right light and shade when needed cant wait to start seeing some nice thick sticky budz on them keep up the good work peace

Latest posts

Back