MY 07 Outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that is an out door grow:hubba: i love how much they have grown looks like your gonna have alot of bud sites on those ladies they sure do love the spot they are in:D. i will say this much sticky i love peeking in on your grow see ya around peace

TheStickyIcky said:
Here's some pictures of 5 of mine. There are still 4 others, that I haven't had the chance to take a picture of yet. These were all started outdoors except for the pictures of the last one. Oh yeah, I just now encountered Super Thrive which accounts for the leaf burn. ;)
whats with the dust!!!

You can pick it up at just about any home or garden store. Or walmart. It's in the plant section at most stores.:)

Well, here is a sad update. I lost two. The last two unknowns are males. One I have already pulled and I'm making hash out of. One I will pull in the next couple days. Down to 5 females.

how about a pic update ,sorry to here about your loss stick,, thoes things look great thoe

From your last update, those plants looked very green and healthy. Keep up the good work because it will all pay off when you harvest those bitches!

Latest posts

Back