My bud smells funny????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killertea08

Liven The Dream
Reaction score
OK so my bud smells great when I break up a nug to smoke but when I open the jar it has a slight wet grass smell. Is this because it was dryed to quick. I had the plant hanging upside down and the fan very close to it, so I think it was dryed to quick. Could this be reason for the smell.

I suggest you drop hints that your bud needs more showers.

As for the weed, all strains smell differently :)

:yeahthat: One phenotype I got is like an intense lemon cleaner, one is fruity pebbles and the other isnt as great more dankish smelling. But that bud LOOKS the prettiest.

Mine smells kinda differnt when I just open da jar but the second I take a bud out and break it open MAN da smell is WAY differnt and WAY yummy. :D

Killertea08 said:
OK so my bud smells great when I break up a nug to smoke but when I open the jar it has a slight wet grass smell.
well thats funny seein how that what it is :hubba: i think its just its normal gases coming from the break down of vegetaion

Thanks everyone! I did some reading in my mass collection of books and everyone says to dry very slow for a week or 2. Thats funny because my bud was grown outside and pretty dense and to my amazement it was pretty dry and smokable after 5 days! I cured it in a jar for 3 days then when I opened the jar it smelled like wet grass. So I left the jar open to air out over night then covered it for 24 hrs and it was still the same. Its Dutch Passion Skunk 1 so I don't know I think its just the strain, cause when I break open a nug it smells like sweet fruit. Thanks everyone and happy growing!

Latest posts

Back