My Cats gone wild the smell?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spacecake

Reaction score
Hi there,

Hmmm Its got to that cat piss smell time me love and seems like my cat does as well :-| Keepss standing outside grow doorway and meowing....Can it be the smell? He is un castrated maybe he thinks female? Just that I dont want him spraying :-|

Peace and thanks...

There's a fella in Ontario, that is fighting his marijuana bust, saying that what the police actually found was catnip. Apparantly, catnip tests positive for THC and he is bringing his testing equipment into the courtroom to prove this point...best of luck with that...as to your cat...maybe, he too, finds marijuana to be similar to his favorite toy, the catnip filled sock...

Peace...j.b.

Thanks People ;) jb247 I think you could be right ;) Hmmm His a outside cat so not in so much I just make sure he keeps his paws of it ;) Dont want a fat freddy cat ;) In fact he looks a bit like him :-|

Peace and thanks

Yo Ho spacecake,
Yeppers, it's no joke that some cats get real turned on over the smell of MJ, and most get jazzed over catnip, some don't.
My cat is a large altered male (18 Lbs) and just plain tall and muscular, but he melts around my legs at the first smell of bud.
I would never get him stoned as I think that would be cruel, cause I gave him a couple of tablespoons full of catnip and watched him walk right into a wall. Funny as hell at the time, I think he would rob a bank for me if I gave him a bud or two. I swear I do believe that if his paws would let him he would roll one right on the spot. LOL

smoke in peace
kingKahuuna

Yup you can get some strains that smell like cat pee when growing. We've had them smell like cat pee and rotten fruit before. Not a great smell when growing but the final product is yummy. ;)

Hehe Thanks :) Yer cats a bit sky with the smell Now he just looks and sniffs prob best to exterminate him ;) in fact my hole flat stink cat pea lol

Latest posts

Back