my cross f1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

city

Reaction score
Well I had a post about this before.
I have 3 f1 cross's going. Purple Urkle x ak47's going. Only 8 weeks of grow
Short and bushy. Up to 11 fingers.lol
Found out yesterday that my bank is unwilling to help me out with my mortgage and I'm 3 months behind. They are sending me to help 4 homeowners as a last ditch effort.
As you may know that program is a complete flop and has worked for no one.
So with that I may be loosing my home in about 2.5 months.
I started my bloom today and flower cycle. I will get pictures up for ya.
400w MH flower bulb
300 w hps (hemp goddess) diy cool tube
Ionic solutions glow,bloom.flower
Deep water culture.
Hope it only takes 8 weeks.

well i hope this uploads. something is up with it. lets hope for girls. one on the left has been LST'd and the other 2 are 2 weeks behind in growth. slow seeds i guess.

1232037347087.jpg

Healthy looking,
How many are in there ? Looks like a tropical rain forest, I love it. :hubba:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

That really sucks about your house but your plants do look nice.

Sorry to hear about the bad break City, been there.

FIRST bills paid are the rent or mortgage, the other bills will wait.

You have 8.5 - 9 weeks to get your flowering finished, then a week hang dry before your out, is this possible?

Sell your soul for money.

Then after that sell the shoe upper bits too :)

Joking apart, if you give your mortgage broker at least one of the behind payments, it will show your willing and they may let you go onto half payments for a few months till your sort your wobble out :aok:

Your plants are healthy.

:peace:

Always fun to try a cross, best of luck with the results. I guess you already tried both the parents so you'll have a rough idea what the end result will smoke like ... bad luck with the mortgage though... I think if I were in the UK and had no job I would probly rent out a house in some backwater and fill it with plants and lamps. In the US I'd probly find some wild place, carve out a cave and have a huge outdoor grow ... best of luck.

looking good! as HIE says gotta move quick if you cant buy time. just a life hick up... what are ur specs on ur room? what equipment is in there?

Sorry for your troubles city-
Your plants look great though.

Well let's see vent on the top intake on the lower side. Both 6 inch fans. 2' deep,4' wide and 5' tall. Still need to hook up the co2 tank and see how well it works.
No worries about the house. I am making what I can in payments,just a slow spiral down.
Yeah I can't wait to see what happens with these

Too bad there isn't a way to trade stuff on here. I would trade my co2 tank and. Auto regulator for a good hps.
Thanks all for the compliments this is my first grow under HID lights

These are looking great.they really burst out with this Ionic Boost.
I got the seeds from a friend that grows. P Urkle. He gre some ak47 from seeds and didn't get the male pulled fast enough.
It spread to the ak and the urkle. I got seeds from both so I have back ups if I have to move. I was going to clone them but don't know what's going on with the house

very lucky to have such great friends
lol like the little quote you got "No. Filled full of booz"

Wow beautiful ladies! sorry to hear about your house, hopefully the weed fairy blesses you with a heavy harvest!

Who knows if I got enough time. But here's to trying. Was told by my friend that both have about an 8 week flower time. So its worth a try

Looking nice. I really like those. Something tells me that you'll finish those in time. Or at least, you'll get them real close to being done.

sorry for your troubles.i hope you get to harvest those lovely ladies.things will work out.

Latest posts

Back