my cross f1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks Hick i think your the only one that looked at this since i brought it back up....

Ya. Heck I didn't think anyone was even looking at this anymore. I was reading pcducks firsttime dwc and he had a crap load of people on his thread. So I figured noone was really looking at mine.

I'm doing a water change here in a bit and I will fire up the camera and get some pics for ya .

I'm thinking that the PU isn't a strong gene in these plants. One plant is green green and the other has dark green leaves but no purple commng thru. Hope it shows more towards the end. And I know I got the seeds out of a PU plant. I picked em right out of the bug. Bagged and labeled them. Planted them myself..
If anyone has ever had a purple cross like this it would be nice to know how there's peformed and when it took color

:ciao: city...things are looking good..I been fallowing along from the start..just cause we dont allways post in them we are there..Good luck on your personal issues.there are a lot of folks in the same boat..Just keep your head HIGH and keep paddleing..Dont worry about other peoples grows and what attention they are getting..when I started I believe i had maybe 2 people watching..I was posting tons of pics and haveing fun..well i been posting a while now and I still only have a few people that come see my shed on a regular basis..what Im saying is dont take it personal..I will still be here to see the progress of your grow..KEEP M GREEN:bolt::bong:

Lol. Hemp you have been to busy being a mod. Good to see ya though. My lights turn on in 15 min so I will do my water chang and pics then.

sorry if the photos are a little grainy but the light doesnt help with digital photos.

buds aint huge and because i dont know how HID's work with a 400w MH and a 300W hps thru budding since this is my first grow with them i dont have any idea how and when these will perform.
any guess"s yet?

1235056576860.jpg

1235056587414.jpg

1235056609057.jpg

1235056621588.jpg

1235056644936.jpg

1235056657677.jpg

1235056676199.jpg

1235056698204.jpg

the plant that i didnt burn the main cola off of.. the one on the left.. the leaves are real dark. purply and the one on the right is greeeen.
Im at 7.5 table spoons of Ionic bloom and 3 tablespoons of Ionic boost. in 5 gal buckets each. switching the girls from left to right every water change just so they grow under the same amount of light between the HPS and the MH. they are at 4.25 ' each in hight. and really stretched out since i put them into flower at 2.5 '
Im happy so far all my little trichs are still clear just slightly milky. i think this is going to be a 9 to 10 week flower.
buds are just getting sticky and stinky

city said:
Ya. Heck I didn't think anyone was even looking at this anymore. I was reading pcducks firsttime dwc and he had a crap load of people on his thread. So I figured noone was really looking at mine.

I often pop here to see whats going on, as do many :)

Look at the pic, its not just members watching you, the pic below was taken less than 5 mins ago ;)

2 city.JPG

:rofl:

Just pics stolen off the net to play in a make believe fantasy, not real, just fake fake fake eh City :)

:peace:

Just a little update.. checked my tricks. All little mushroom shapes lol. Still clear to cloudy midway thru week six.

Any guesses as to when I should start running straight water?

Sounds like they are doing as they should :)

2 more weeks and you will have mostly cloudy ;)

:peace:

city said:
Well I had a post about this before.
I have 3 f1 cross's going. Purple Urkle x ak47's going. Only 8 weeks of grow
Short and bushy. Up to 11 fingers.lol
Found out yesterday that my bank is unwilling to help me out with my mortgage and I'm 3 months behind. They are sending me to help 4 homeowners as a last ditch effort.
As you may know that program is a complete flop and has worked for no one.
So with that I may be loosing my home in about 2.5 months.
I started my bloom today and flower cycle. I will get pictures up for ya.
400w MH flower bulb
300 w hps (hemp goddess) diy cool tube
Ionic solutions glow,bloom.flower
Deep water culture.
Hope it only takes 8 weeks.

You got tons of crucial *** f1 crosses... I KNOW you can find people who would be willing to throw some cash for those beans man... or even the bud. If you are about to lose your house man do what you gotta do...

NewbieG said:
You got tons of crucial *** f1 crosses... I KNOW you can find people who would be willing to throw some cash for those beans man... or even the bud. If you are about to lose your house man do what you gotta do...
ya but that would kinda go against my thoughts and values. i may sell a small amount to a close friend but thats it.
i gow for my brother inlaw with cancer. and myself.lol
but ya im stoked.it will be a nice grow
the only problem i am seeing is that this is an unstable cross. both seeds came right out of the PU bud yet the plant at 6 weeks is greeeeen. the ak47 is strong gene wise. one plant is darker but not purple.

dont know when it will show or if it will at all.

i broke a small branch down on the bottom that had 2 popcorn buds on it. week 5. driead it out for a week and smoked it. strong strong high. all head. hope the strength stays the same thoughout.

i want total giggly couch lock with these.

Latest posts

Back