my cross f1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice man i'm jeleous lol.
I'd say pic 1 for BPOTM, its nice bud is that.

Newbud said:
Nice man i'm jeleous lol.
I'd say pic 1 for BPOTM, its nice bud is that.
congrats man.. this is the largest post i ever had and you were the 100th

damn, city those look good enough to make me wanna print a pic,rip off a piece and pack a fat bowl lmao. how much longer u got left?

thanks fer the welcome City....um....but im a newb, and some of the info was lost on retard ears lol...after the post i put up, the next day i opened the cabinet and found a mostly burnt up plant(the water level was to low)....anyways i have snipped all the burnt leave to make way for the smaller leaves that still had their greenness, so im keepin my fingers crossed....anyways the ? i have is, i was reading some of "the hemp goddess post on her DIY Scrog(?still not sure what it is but it seems that it would be a better setup for my space limittations)...

again, still learning so easy on the abbr. terms:)lol

thanks much
the Ogre

its a screen over growth grow. keeps the top of the plants down. requires some work to train it but thats what i will do on my next grow..
if you gotta question about it.. ask her.. she doesnt bite(just nibbles).
she got a good haul out of those 2 plants with that light.
so with the space you have and the yeild your probably going to want. THG's DIYs would be a good one to learn from..
thanks for checking out my thread

city said:
kinda sad thinking that this is goingto be over soon...................

Some people cant wait to chop plants up, I personally feel sad that all the work is over and where a beautiful plant once stood, is now nothing but a stem and chopped off leaf :eek:

:peace:

stop it i get sad thinking of it.. and my wife wont let me start another grow... but i cant wait for the end product either

ohh yeah, city. those are bud-a-licious babies.:hubba: :D :cool: ...

are you on the flush yet? gotta be by now eh? wonderful grow my friend.
are you going to run this again? i can see the purps pretty decent on this end. don't get me wrong, nothing like GDT's purps, but still there nonetheless.:cool: .

i've heard a few say bring down your temps by 20 degrees in last 10 days also, will bring out the amazing colors you'll be looking for...

that HUD deal your going through has gotta be nerve wracking. i've been supporting a bill in my state over the past year to keep funding to this program. they are trying to phase it out sorta quietly. NOT... check with your congress person, to see if your state is slated. could be why thier dragging thier feet. not saying there is legislature on it there, but check.

sorry if i got off political all. just trying to help a friend in need.:cool: ...

( if i must have 40 lashes,:rolleyes: give 'em to me.):D :cool:

amazing grow city. your almost there...bb...

no way i can drop the temps this is in an extra bed room. we would freeze todeath.. it is nerv wracking but.. what do ya do.. im all good.
i think im going to scgrog the next grow if the the seeds germ.. this is going to be a 10 weeker for sure.. the plant with the main cola is starting to amber the triple cola isnt. havent seen one.. teach me to do a fast grow with an unstable strain...lol.
i got 10 Thia seeds rolling around,, think i will give them a go next to see how well they go.. i will probably do 4 plants once the 100w gets ordered

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO
just checked my trichs. amber time..
any good ideas on how i can test a nug to see if i like it?heard of the Nuker but dont want to destroy it.. knife hit?

OMG!!!!!! i hope Im still sober enough to type this out proper..
ok about a week ago i broke a little branch with a popcorn on the top. nothing of major loss. hung it up to dry.. it was all milky when i checked the trichs. thought what the heck. i will smoke it when its dry and see how good it is at week8.
grabbed the little skull pipe and packed it with it being hust dry enough to burn.
oh ya.... lost train of thought...hehehhe
took my 3 k
hits. thought.. ehh its ok. not high enough though..takes like crap due to no flush and not cured.
im retarded..
I sat and read thru some Posts that Potus had replied to cause i die laughing everytime he posts.. SOOO blunt and to the point with a hint of sarcasm everyonce in a while that kills me. love ya Potus_you the man!!!
anyways. i found myself laughing to hard..It creeped up on me so bad..
Great head high. chest feels funny and heart feels shaky. I hope this is the High and not the Nutes...lol no really..
Its that kinda High you get just before the coldsweats when you smoke weed then hash(did this with northern lights and bubble berry/bubble hash... so high i was kinda scared..

so far on the bud report.. uplifting head high so far. cotton mouth to a minimum(just need to get rid of this aftertaste)

well that was good. i enjoyed that. checked my trichs yesterday after that buzzzzzzz. good high for sure. didnt get the munchies.
anyways im at 30-40 percent on amber trichs. i will start ph'd water tommorrow

ok i said screw it. checked em this morning and im close to 50%. put into flush a minute ago..
kind of concerned. i found seeds!!! 10 of them.
big fat ones too so they have been germinating for a while.
now i checked both plants for about 10 minutes, even with a 10x lens just to make sure. neither of them are hermies. the only thing i can think of is that i took there brother out too late. and this one is the one that was closest to him. the other one has no seeds at all. cant find a 1..

so what should i do with em. just toss them incase of hermie(like i said couldnt find any sign...) or keep for the next grow and see if an F2 comes out better?
i just cant believe with as much as i look at the plant that i just noticed these

wow kinda feel like im talking to myself...
so on flushing.im using ph'd tap water.
how often should i change the water and how long should i flush for?
will the plant show me any signs when its ready? i understand that the leaves will yellow up.correct?

IMHO you should send them to me!

:holysheep:

Hiya City.
Still here checkin every post.
Sounds like you had fun with your little tester anyway lol.
Well you know i dont know sh*t so carn't offer any advice but yeah from what i've read in other posts the leaves will yellow up as she starts feeding on the nutrients she's stored.
Keep the posts coming fella, and whats this about wife not letting you start another grow lol?

I never asked my girl just got on with it,,, only few plants babe it wont smell ha ha ha.
IT STINKS LOL.

you found 10 seeds in one? i would plant them. or store them for a future grow. i'm on my first dwc, so i'm interested in the length of the flush also, and how often i should change the rez out. sorry no help.

but, i can add congrats city. its gonna be a great harvest any way you do it now. i know theres a proper way. i'll try to find out. if you do, will you post it here so i will know. i am within 2- 2.5 weeks from my first dwc harvest.:hubba: :cool: ...

got some more picys'?:D ...bb...

Latest posts

Back