My First Grow ever. (Bagseed)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well heres an update, the big ones getting really bushy and everything seems good...these are bad pictures haha, i'll add better ones in a day or 2. :D *Big one looks alittle droopy due to needing water...watered)

SUNP0001.JPG

SUNP0001-1.JPG

SUNP0001-2.JPG

SUNP0002.JPG

SUNP0002-1.JPG

SUNP0003.JPG

SUNP0004.JPG

Hey Midnight,lookin great man.

How tight have you tyed the tye around the big plants stem,looks like it could be a little bit looser.

Thanks Dro! I'm adding more lights soon...and 12/12 for the bigest comming next week or so..

Updates! I rearanged the plants and lights alittle and i like the old set up better because the second biggest got more light then so im going to re-set it up with the seedlings in front like they were before...other than that everything looking GREAT...im going to revert to 12/12 for the biggest plant soon...shes getting big :D :eek:
And also i removed one of her supports...before she couldnt even stand w/o it....that fan is working GREAT!

SUNP0001.JPG

SUNP0001-1.JPG

SUNP0002.JPG

SUNP0002-1.JPG

And also on the biggest i think im starting to see signs of sex....little oval shaped things with what seem to be pistols comming out...I think we have a girl!! Im not 100% sure because it may be new growth but if not its pistols....my camera ***** to bad to take pics so we'll wait a few days and see :) :D

UPDATES:
Well, I think its time to put these fine (Hopefully) Ladies into flower!! I'm amazed of how much they've growin in 8 days....cant wait to see them in a week, Cross your fingers for females!! :yay: :banana: :clap:

SUNP0001.JPG

SUNP0001-1.JPG

SUNP0002.JPG

SUNP0002-1.JPG

Thanks Sport, they sure have come along in 9 days! (when i got the mylar and fan)

Soon we'll have nice buds growing!

Sorry for Double post. 12/12 starts tonight for all of them, timer has been set to turn off at 1am and turn on at 8am so i had 17/7...Tonight its going off at 1am and going on at 1pm. Wish me luck.

Latest posts

Back