My First Grow ever. (Bagseed)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll Update tomorow....Shes doing REALLY well....Much better then when the pics were last taken...buds are really starting to form and nicley :) Shes now into her 14th day of flowering...And the bag i got her from was Sooooo nice. I wish I had pics. But as of tonight shes 18.2 Inches tall and she has over 18 bud sites...Im to lazy to take pics so they'll be up first thing in the morning!

nice looking lady you got there. I like seeing peoples 1sst grow. reminds me of my 1st grow. So how are you likeing the waiting game??? It gets better near the end LOL.keep up the good work buddy. keep her happy and she will make you happy

My camera has dead batteries and i cant find any Double A batteries....haha there doing great ill get some batteries later today!

Hey i got some double A's if u need em', i can mail them to ya haha slacker. jk. i dono if i'm gonna update today or after next water either. can't wait to see the progress on your lovely ladies

Okay ive been REALLY high and lazy latley so thats why theres been a lack of updates.....a few days ago a friend gave me some of his med grow...ive ben the highest ive ever b een and for the past 4 days...todays the last of the stash haha...and im high now haha....oh well i know ill get this high off of my lady haha...well heres the update...a few bad pics of my lady (ill post better tomorow) and of the seedling I had in which is really growing big :) Hopefully its a lady to! but over the past 3 days the buds on the girl have REALLY been forming...over 20 bud sites! i cant wait until 2 weeks until the buds are really develiped..haha.....shes 11 days into flowering..dont mind my mispelling and statments that dont make sense...haha im really stoned...Thanks for viewing :D And like i said bad pictures. ALSO she just got watered so shes a little droopy.

SUNP0001.JPG

SUNP0001-1.JPG

SUNP0001-2.JPG

SUNP0002.JPG

SUNP0002-1.JPG

SUNP0002-2.JPG

SUNP0002-3.JPG

SUNP0003.JPG

SUNP0003-1.JPG

SUNP0004.JPG

Hey MT - Looking great. Getting nice little hairs everywhwere.

Now you've done it. You're never going to look at another bag of weed the same. Keep it up.

wow. worth the wait to see those babys. you are doin a great job man. looks like my younger plants right now, i think they're in the same time frame of flowering. keep it up bro

If I only had the internet and this forum my first grow! lol everything looks great. 6 more weeks or so you should have a closet of buds drying. With such a small grow and all really try not to smoke any at first. I'd cure for a month before dipping in the jar. You'll thank yourself. It will taste sooooo much better hee hee.

:48:

laylow6988 said:
If I only had the internet and this forum my first grow! lol everything looks great. 6 more weeks or so you should have a closet of buds drying. With such a small grow and all really try not to smoke any at first. I'd cure for a month before dipping in the jar. You'll thank yourself. It will taste sooooo much better hee hee.

:48:

ya man this site helped me so much.

Thanks everyone for the kind words :) And Ganja i'll check out your grow now.

Latest posts

Back