My First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am using peters 20-20-20 for veg I am using fox farms Big bloom. every 7 to 10 days. In between those watering I use I think its blossom juice @half strength.
Yeah striper fishing is where its at. I used to live in GA and catch daily 30 pounders and up!!

oh how i miss the hayday's of the butte. back when i was a kid, 50lb's where caught daily, with a good avrage of 20 lb's. now u lucky to get a 30 pounder on a trip with most in the 12-18 range. this year was good thow, got a 45pound wiper on a U-rigg, was a real hog, fought to the death, was good eating 2

Sup Chef whats for dinner? Just want to stop by and see if anythings been happin. How are the ladies doing?

whats up guys? dinner? mmmm i ate a chickin an shrimp, sataed wit red peppers, asperges, mushrooms, an mmm squash. did it in a white wine an olive oil. finshed it with penna pasta, blue cheese an black pepper, was quite good.

as for pic's i will post some later, my plants ant at my house an i have not takin anypic's in a few days. they are looking awasome thow, there are some pics in the gen growing part of the form. well i am lit an tired cheack u guys later.
tesla, what did u finly go with?????

well here are some up dates..........

good news, i think i fould a pre flower, an it looks female. two little white hairs, on the forth node......it is on my mazar plant an it is just over 4 weeks old. i am very excited. as u can see i have 2 plants in LST, manly i am conserned with highth. i am thinking of tieing down my ssh pretty soon, what u guys think?

grow room.jpg

LST Plant.jpg

SSH Plant 1.jpg

sshplant2.jpg

strawberry.jpg

Wiseguy_Chef said:
whats up guys? dinner? mmmm i ate a chickin an shrimp, sataed wit red peppers, asperges, mushrooms, an mmm squash. did it in a white wine an olive oil. finshed it with penna pasta, blue cheese an black pepper, was quite good.

as for pic's i will post some later, my plants ant at my house an i have not takin anypic's in a few days. they are looking awasome thow, there are some pics in the gen growing part of the form. well i am lit an tired cheack u guys later.
tesla, what did u finly go with?????

Sounds like a fine dinner indeed! I'll bet you can't wait to have some green butter to grease the pans with!

Looks like your kiddies are doing wonderfully!

as far as the LST goes, it's totally new to me, all i know about it is what i've gleaned from MP. Def. let me know how they turn out!

One question though, what's the increase in your electric bill since you started your lights? (just curious)

yeah LST is new to me as well, doing it with 2 so far, one seams to be a winner with it, its got about 8 stocks growing stright up, hope its a female

yeah i can't wate for that bro, for sure, going to make up some good resipies will make sure to kick them down to u guys.....

Yo Chef, Lookin good. Dude your plants look like you been doing some heavy bondage, Keep up the good work. Plants lookin healthy, The 4th pic looks like its lackin some "N".dunno what u been feeding the babies last.

well i have them on bio grow, suger daddy an can't remember the name of the other, but its called the resipie for secsese. we are useing it 1/4 power, think i am going to bumb up the dosage. well here they are, yeah i sure do like tieing them down, an they are doing awasome tied down, one has 8 diffrent colo's growing up, BBJ has 6, an super silver haze just got put in to bondage to day......

ohh yeah all most forgot one of the first silzer haze seeds i planted sprouted to day! i was so suprised i saw it just be hind the haze plant that is in the pic, i had started with 2 haze plants with the paper towle, an they did not pop after a week, so i put them in soil, week later nothing. even dug down an checked on them. so i put to more silzer haze seeds strat in to soil. 2 days later they where out. so i figgerd them first to where defective. they had been put to sprout for over 3 weeks with nothing so i said Fem, right? one desided to pop its head out, 6 weeks later!

11-09-08_2330 (2).jpg

11-09-08_2332 (2).jpg

11-09-08_2333 (2).jpg

haze 1.jpg

Looking real nice WC. :aok: Go ahead and tie her down mang. :hubba: Also congrats on the female. ;)

Nice plants you have buddy. Thats a cool little setup you have going on never seen anything like that before. :D Keep um green. ;)

oh me likey:hubba:

Keep it up lookin reallll nice mang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:aok: :bong2: :joint4: :laugh: :stoned: :smoke1: :bongin: :fly:

Chef looks like your cookin up sumthin good :)
bbj come on baby show the girls what u got!!!

stopped into view and noticed you have the same lite me and my brother had when we were kids the one on the 1st page thats kool.everthing looks great goodluck.PS

Yo guys an girls whats going on? well thanks for all encorgerment from u all. i am pretty proud of my little closet. :)

well an update as the start of week 3 of veggie stage begins.
well my haze plants haze been tied down for about 2 days now, an are beging to shot colos stright up. at last count, one haze had 6 one had 5.
the others that are in LST for the past week are looking awasome. each with at lest 8 cola's growing on each. the misfitt has 10!

Well aside for them still looking helty i began to notice a little bit of burn.:shocked: i bought me a PH tester an yup, ph was at 6.0-6.5:hairpull: on each but the missfitt, that one had a perfect 7.0 :D

any hoo that aside check out my new bong pic's an my new lemon pastel pythons. they are awasome. :hubba:

snake bong.jpg

twin heads.jpg

snakebong ken.jpg

wow those pythons are beautiful!

This is my first time checkin in at your grow I believe and wow you are doing incredibly well for a first grow! I too used .nl for my first grow and bought afghan. The plants are surprisingly good! Those mxa of your do look lovely and fat and bushy! but yea the sativas look fab bro, keep up the good work! :D

PurpleSkunk said:
stopped into view and noticed you have the same lite me and my brother had when we were kids the one on the 1st page thats kool.everthing looks great goodluck.PS

aww i get what u mean now, the phothron, yeah got it for an 1/8 lol. yeah its a great starter chamber. did good with my plants an i can fit 8 plants in there. i think some time in the future i will be putting a mother in there, an take off clones as she grows out the chamber. what ya think

Hey when you found your first pistels in pre flower.
Where the secondary growth is occuring in the node region. was the first pistel growing inbetween the second groeth?

like where the new leaves grew where the branches met the stem, cause i have tall pointy things groeing on almost all the secondary growth but its between the leaves but sticking up. there light green. not really white. hard to explain and my camera wouldnt be able to get in that close

Latest posts

Back