my first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are some new pics this is day 12 or so

2011-03-11_16-17-07_470.jpg

2011-03-11_16-17-14_255.jpg

2011-03-11_16-17-20_855.jpg

2011-03-11_16-17-26_358.jpg

2011-03-11_16-17-33_346.jpg

so they look good i think exsept the one looks bad and im haveing a prob keeping my PH down i get it down to 5.5 and then 10 hours later its up to 7 what could be the prob .

Are you leaving the water to stand before you Ph it. After mixing the nutes you should leave it at least 12 hours IMO so that the nutrients can break down, In this break down the PH changes.

i only put the nuts in every 7 days when i change the water

and what do u think is wrong with the little one i was thinking it just might be a runt

As long as the leaves are greet and roots are white then your good. Might just be a runt.

thats what im thinking. the leaves on it are it are a little yellow

sickbiker said:
thats what im thinking. the leaves on it are it are a little yellow
Yellow leaves often suggest a deficiency, nitrogen or magnesium I believe (one of the two, or both) this could be due to the fluctuating pH... Are these all the same strain? Are they on the same Rez.? Nutrient lock is easier to suffer from a hydroponic system than soil, i've read... Are the yellowing leaves starting at the bottom and going up? Or top to bottom? This makes a difference as well, not sure the specifics, but I read it here somewhere.... Hope this helps a bit!:D

they are all in the same water same nuts same everything and the hole thing is a little yellow its half the size of the rest and just looks weak and what would keep making my ph go up take look at the pics i posted if u dont mind

sickbiker said:
they are all in the same water same nuts same everything and the hole thing is a little yellow its half the size of the rest and just looks weak and what would keep making my ph go up take look at the pics i posted if u dont mind
Not sure bud, not a hydro grower myself .... Yet, but have heard they're a lot more sensitive! Good luck with diagnosis and treatment of your ladies(green mojo)

thanks my friend . Im thinking shes just a runt cause the other three look good to me and they are really starting to boom

sickbiker said:
thanks my friend . Im thinking shes just a runt cause the other three look good to me and they are really starting to boom
sounds like a runt to me.keep it around cuz some times they bounce back. But if later on during your grow you run into space issue, it would be the one you toss

Dr.Autoflower said:
sounds like a runt to me.keep it around cuz some times they bounce back. But if later on during your grow you run into space issue, it would be the one you toss
:yeahthat::goodposting:

Ok so i got my ph under control I used spring water this time and no probs so far. a few of the leaves are curling up on the edges is that any thing to worry about

2011-03-14_11-04-52_194.jpg

2011-03-14_11-05-10_235.jpg

2011-03-14_11-05-17_956.jpg

2011-03-14_11-05-23_308.jpg

2011-03-14_11-05-32_174.jpg

Hey man your plants r lookin' pretty good, I have done a little hydro thing and ive never had my leaves curl like that... its interesting but I have no clue what that could be.... what the temp & humidity at?

Damn, I just read on my post that I need to get my temp up and lower my humidity a little

I brought my light about 12 in from the canopy could that be the prob with the leaves curling on the edges

Latest posts

Back