My Flower Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

White Owl

Smokin' in Peace
Reaction score
So everyone knows about my dilemma with my lights. Well I didn't let what happened get me down. I have UPGRADED!!!!!!!!!!!!
I talked to my local grow supply store & he hooked me up. :yeahthat:

I am now running my room 12/12 with a 400w HPS set up!
I have also piped in a/c from my room as the heat was an issue.
I have also raised my light.
My temps: 75-85 at night.
85-95 at daytime
I plan to hook up at least 1 more tube for the a/c because I don't like how the temps get with the light on/daytime.
I have a stereo piped in also that plays Nature, Beethoven, Bach, & other worldly musics with soothing tempos.
:watchplant:

You don't see me.jpg

Still don't see me.jpg

See ME.jpg

Mary & Gwendalynne.jpg

Here is a new pic of my grow box. I am trying out the Topsy Turvey because I don't have much space & I hope it will allow me to fill the box better.

Grow Box 2.jpg

UKgirl420 said:
whats topsy turvy ?
The Topsy Turvey Upside Down Tomato & Herb planter. It's the green bag you see hanging next to my light. They had it at Home Depot for 12 bucks. I ordered my other two online at hXXp://www.topsygardening.com, and I put them outside with tomato plants in them & they seem to be putting out more tomatos than the buckets on the gound do. I have it set up so that I can take it to my bathtub and water from a hook in the ceiling. My little experiment is with twin clones that are G13xOG Kush. i want to see if one produces better or more buds. They even have one on a stand that you can place up to 3 plants around it. They make them for strawberries, hot peppers, tomato & Herbs. etc....

I have seen other threads on here about them but they have no concluding posts as of yet.

It will be interesting to see some results using that bag. Definitely keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
It will be interesting to see some results using that bag. Definitely keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

I will definately keep up on my grow journal so everyone will be able to see the end result. If you watch my grow journal thread i will post comparison pics weekly. It should be only a 8-9 wk session as long as they don't fail me!

Hey, that looks like a pretty cool set up you got going on there!
Wonder who helped you set that little shindig up! ;)

looks good white Owl How sre the daytime temps now? MOJO for the grow

take care and be safe

:bump:
how is the topsy doing?
is it growing?
inquiring minds wish to know. :D

4u2sm0ke said:
looks good white Owl How sre the daytime temps now? MOJO for the grow

take care and be safe

Temps have been pretty good - 89*-103* outside & 75*-90* tops inside the grow box.

MY FREAKING CAT!!!!!!!!!! He was able to reach in through the air-cond piping and got his sharp blankity blank claws in there and got himself some GOOOOOOOD catnip!!:holysheep:

I thought my daughter, Alice In Wonderland, let her catterpiller loose in there! LOL

Anyway she is flowering and I will post updated pics. She isn't as tall or hearty as her twin but she survived. Pics to follow soon. LOL
I have been out medicating on my harvest. Couch Potato!! :ccc: :stoned: :aok:

I'll pass you one, follow me to the BHC...

All except for the FREAKING CAT, Gretta looks great! I don't think having the light placed above her has done her any harm.

Besides, right now I'm using the Topsy Turvy for my outdoor tomatoes, and the sun isn't placed below them, so we're just using the same principle here... :ignore:

Latest posts

Back