My Girls - Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyperbrandon

Learning the trade
Reaction score
This here is a cross of white widow and some kinda nuggs. A friend of mine gave me the seeds to give a test out. I started them in the same pot. I no it was a mistake now but they should grow ok. Any who there about 60 days old and about 31/2 foot tall.
1215622112.jpg1215623616.jpg1215623617.jpg

I think 2 of them are female. The other has yet to show. O and don't mind the white stuff its bug repellent.

It looks like you are having a problem with pests, the overall health of your plant is awesome. Maybe just a little bit of nitrogen if the soil is older than 6 weeks.

bombbudpuffa said:
Nice looking ladies.
Thank you very much.

Also I've been giving them Fish Emulsion. I was unsure of the stuff at first but its seems to work really good. My leaves were turning yellow at first. Gave them a good shot of the Fish Emulsion and they straightened out. So far so good. They have this nice light dank smell as well.

I'm thinking another month and a half or so. What you guys/girls think?

grinder said:
it seems that pest are in your soil if you want you can change the soil and that will get rid of you critters

I look threw the soil and I don't see any bugs. Its only the very bottom leaves. I'm not sure if it will spread. I really hope not. What kinda bug would it be? What should I be looking for?

I also hear that if you let your soil dry completely it will get rid of some of the bugs. Anyone else hear of this?

if you dry your soil then the roots arnt getting water,look around the base of your plant ...i found red ants in my soil today im going to change the soil for a safty reason and so if they are deep in the soil they will be gone after the soil change im tryin to help you im even looking in other grow sites.

Thank you to everyone for there kind comments. Its much appreciated.

See I'm planing on learning both indoor and outdoor growing. Summer time them babies are going out side. Winter they'll be brought indoors. My last indoor attempt was horrible. Its so much easier to grow outdoors then to grow indoors for me. A heck of allot cheap to. Nature is just amazing.

Latest posts

Back