My lady

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashido

Reaction score
not sure of age to be honest this is my first lady im just kinda playing around to figure stuff out I guess what do you guys think?
Its like 1am and I brought her inside for pics so shes droopy atm

005-1.JPG

008-1.JPG

:D wow she looks nice! hope we get to see some bud pics from her!

thanks for sharing with us!!

Hi Tash

Do you often bring a lady into your home at 1am and take pictures of her?
:rofl:

Is the grow medium pre nuted?
Have you got holes in the bottom of the bucket?

Healthy looking plant you have there, congratulations :)

Aha nice girl. She's probably droopy due to slightly cold weather maybe?

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Aha nice girl. She's probably droopy due to slightly cold weather maybe?
Nah, it sounds like she was in the middle of a good night's sleep when those pics were taken, which would explain the droopiness.

She's looking good, tashido :aok:. Although next time I would recommend waiting until morning for those pics.

Looks good to me. She'll perk up in the morning I'm sure. :D

Looks great but Hippy has a point Bro.

Great Job

KGB

yeah i wouldn't take her inside for any more photo shoots in the middle of the night

Well i have quite a few neighbors so i cant fightly go walking around outside with her during the day dont exactly want people to know. I leave her outside 24/7 i have no holes in the bucket sense its summer and its 90 degrees outside during the day figure she'll easily use the water up and fast. bonemeal but thats about it I have some superthrive laying around just incase something goes wrong but thats it , Shes in 1/3 peat moss 1/3 perlite and 1/3 potting soil.
Any suggestions?

Get some bloom nutes, at least. You'll definitely need some when she starts to flower. Fox Farm is a good brand:). Nice lady btw.

Well this morning decided to take some more pics sense she was all drooped so here you guys are She looks bigger everyday shes going to make me happy I bet

001.JPG

002.JPG

Is it a she for shure and she was droopy because of displacment of water from her leaves at night because she doesnt need to use the energy to hold the leaves up at night because there is no light to gather. If i remember my science its called osmosis through the stoma. Dont dish me if thats wrong. Slim

Good info to know Longtimegrower. I don't think anybody here insults one another unless it is obvious we have done something horribly wrong!

Im about 90% sue its a she although it may be soon to tell i think shes 4-6weeks or somewhere in that area but shes really comming along i notice a difference everyday i look :)

tashido said:
Well i have quite a few neighbors so i cant fightly go walking around outside with her during the day dont exactly want people to know. I leave her outside 24/7 i have no holes in the bucket sense its summer and its 90 degrees outside during the day figure she'll easily use the water up and fast. bonemeal but thats about it I have some superthrive laying around just incase something goes wrong but thats it , Shes in 1/3 peat moss 1/3 perlite and 1/3 potting soil.
Any suggestions?

holes aren't "just" for drainage, they also allow oxygen into the root zone. They also allow you to water untill you see runoff from them. Now you can be relatively certain that you have fully saturated the medium. Without them, you can only "guess", and that could be dangerous to your plant.
Have you "EVER" seen a planter or flower pot without holes?.. 'Spose there's a reason you haven't?..;)
Bringing your plant indoors, into light, during the dark period(interrupting the dark cycle) can trigger hermies. I advise to avoid it if at all possible. And drill some holes in the bucket.. ;)
best o luck

ahh your pretty craft bud
i see your point , although i only brought her in for a minute or 2 and it is uite dark in my place so i didnt see any real harm but yes Ill get right onto those holes ya speak of :)

Latest posts

Back