My Lr2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waspfire

A.K.A FLABOY
Reaction score
here is pictre of my oldest at 8 days old its really small to me i have grown bagseed that would of had 3 sets of leave's by now.sry i had to use a 20 dollar digital camera and it sucks

Hello Fla :)

Click 'Quote' at the bottom right and fill this in, it will help us get an idea of your set up ;)

How long have they been in the soil mixture they are in now?

What size pots are you using?

What substrate/medium are you using? What brand of soil mixture are you using?(percentage of perlite, vermiculite...etc?)

What Nutrient's are you using?

What is the pH of the "RUN-OFF"?

What method of pH test was administered? Using Strips? pH pen?

How often are you watering?

What size bulb are you using?

What is the distance to the canopy?

What is your RH Factor? (Relative Humidity)

What is the canopy temperature?

What is the Day/Night Temp? (Include fluctuation range)

What is the current Air Flow? (cfm etc.)

Tell us about your ventilation, intake exhaust and when its running and not running ?

Is the fan blowing directly at plants?

Is the grow substrate constantly wet or moist?

Is your water HARD or SOFT?

What water are you using? Reverse Osmosis (RO)? Tap? Bottled? Well water? Distilled? Mineral Water?

Are you using water from a water softener?

Have you fed the plants yet?

:peace:

How long have they been in the soil mixture they are in now? 8 days
What size pots are you using?this one is in 3gal i have 6 others in 16oz cups

What substrate/medium are you using? What brand of soil mixture are you using?(percentage of perlite, vermiculite...etc?)local stuff not pre nuted has mushroom compost, perlite ,vermiculite, peat humuus, and lime in it

What Nutrient's are you using?none yet, ok i did give it some molasses with one of the waterings figure couldnt hurt

What is the pH of the "RUN-OFF"? between 6.5-6.8

What method of pH test was administered? Using Strips? pH pen?strips i know they suck all i can get right now so better then nothing

How often are you watering?3-4 days

What size bulb are you using?9 26 watt cfls and 2 42 wat cfls during the day letting them sit in the sun its a 2sq ft box and i have right now 15k lumens in it can go up to 20k if need be but right now i have it at 7k lumens per sq ft give or take

What is the distance to the canopy? 2-3 inches

What is your RH Factor? (Relative Humidity)27%-38%

What is the canopy temperature?82

What is the Day/Night Temp? (Include fluctuation range)72-82

What is the current Air Flow? (cfm etc.)i have 2 computer fans exhausting and 1 4 in desk top fan cirulating air inside the box passive intake also

Tell us about your ventilation, intake exhaust and when its running and not running ?

Is the fan blowing directly at plants?no have it aimed at the lights but i can see the plant moving from the air

Is the grow substrate constantly wet or moist?moist

Is your water HARD or SOFT?hard

What water are you using? Reverse Osmosis (RO)? Tap? Bottled? Well water? Distilled? Mineral Water?i bought RO water and thats what i have been using it stays room temp

Are you using water from a water softener? i will eventully have ot use my tap water and its from a well that runs to the softner

Have you fed the plants yet?no

also my first try indoors with a box i built out of 2 rubbermaid 22 gal tubs

Is the grow substrate constantly wet or moist?moist

The soil must dry out between waterings, what is happening is the root is constantly wet and cannot get any oxygen ;)

This slows the growth down considerably and can easily kill a plant.

Just because the top of the soil feels dry does not mean the root area is dry.

How deep is your pot?

:peace:

i belive its like 10-12 inches deep HIE and that what has been happening i bet cause even tho i stick my finger down in the soil to second knuckle it feels dry but i am sure down deeper it still moist or even wet so i will let it dry out real good for i water again thanks for the help.ON side note all 6 of my babys broke soil this morning in there 16oz cups see if i cant do better wiht them in smaller pots ot start with lol.

Another quetsion is my RH is steadily dropping use to range 30-40% now its staying around 27%-31% will this have a effect on it not sure why its so low when the lights are on when its off hangs in the 50% area.I mainly grow outdoors and never had to worry bout low humidity so lost on this subject seeing as outside here iusally 80% or better during the grow season.My 6 LR2 in the beer cups are in makeshift mini greenhouse i made for them and i can tell a big deiffernce with them in it then others i didnt use for it.:confused:

Latest posts

Back