My new flower setup :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relentless999

Reaction score
my new setup is:
veg-3.2x3.2x6.6 with a 8 bulb 2' t5 (Flat grow)
Flower-4.6x4.6x6.6 with two digital 600s(vertical)

Right now Im still finding all the mums i want to keep, but eventually the plan is to build 4 "book shelves", one for each wall.. they will be 6' tall and 4' wide, and will be lined with mylar.. this will make it about 75watts per sqft.. each book shelf will have 3 shelves.. each shelf will have 3 2gal square pots in ffof soil..
But for right now I have 13 clones sitting around them, im about to prop them up on all sides where the light is perfectly hitting them..
Next up, my 7 Purple Wreck and 4 La Confidential go in there!

006.JPG

004.JPG

:yay:..:banana:..:yay:..:banana:..:yay:..:banana:..:yay:

AWESOME setup Bro!

Get some plants IN THERE NOW! That looks cool as a cucumber... You're gonna have to get a conveyor belt to keep the buds movin' outta there...:p Congrats on your new setup. It's gonna be awesome for all of us in the vertical world to check out your grow.

Rock ON!:cool:

I love tents!!!!!

Nice setup man :D

Trust said:
I love tents!!!!!

Nice setup man :D

It makes me want to crawl in and sit on the floor and roast some marshmallows on the HPS! :p

looks very interesting. i cant wait to see some plants in there. you got me thinkin now about my future setup.has anybody else ran something like this with great results

ohhhh yes.. ever hear of heath robinson? the guy is getting like 4lbs off a single 600.. lots of peeps getting over a g per watt vertical..

well we shall see im def watchin to see results. not puttin you down but if getting 4 lbs of single 600 dont ya think everyone would do it. so when you gonna get started on shelves?you may have changed my design for next home

Interesting adaptation... i will follow your grow too.

found the link:
hxxp://www.rollitup.org/hydroponics-aeroponics/149998-heaths-flooded-tube-vertical.html

xx to tt

nice setup.... my milk crate's pulled up for this one....

Latest posts

Back