My new projects...***pics***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snooplbc

Reaction score
these are pics of my new plants that i started workin on about 2 weeks ago...i got 3 clones (Ice, Pure, and NY Sour Diesel) and germinated 8 sour diesel seeds that seem to be doin fine except for the one on the right...the clones have already rooted all the way through the rockwool i have them in...i feed them BC brand nutes...they're in my groom with a 400W MH...the seedlings are just gettin water...let me know what you guys think...the clones were practicly dead when i got them..especialy the pure, hence the krapy leaf...the other two clones are doin great

DSC04466.JPG

DSC04472.JPG

DSC04475.JPG

DSC04477.JPG

DSC04486.JPG

DSC04470.JPG

Great strain choices and they are looking mighty happy so far. Maybe a little nute burn on one but nothing serious bro. :aok:

Lookin good bro, man, i wish i could get clones where im at. It would be alot quicker and sure fire fem.

hey thanks a lot guys for all the kind words...i actualy got 2 fans greenville but i dont understand what a fan has anything to do with stretching?

Heat can sometimes cause a plant to stretch extensively. However, with these little seedlings, I feel they could use a tad more light. ;)

a fan will also strenghthen the stems, which is a must at that young seedling stage.
i agree with DL man,more light required.

i just put my big plant into flowerin so i got all the other clones and seedlings on one level and 10in from the 400W Mh...

how long did you veg for man, did you see alt nodes?
good luck for the flowering dude.

Latest posts

Back