My Partaaaay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homemadegravity

Reaction score
Im writting this thread because I was sick of seeing that "mods" one up and Im having a party this weekend and I need help. I know Im a stoner that gets the munchies like the rest of us but I have no idea on what kinda food I should make. Its kind of a halloween/stoner/just have fun kinda party. Nobody fancy. I have some ideas on food but I wanted to hear from all of you on what you mite bring or want to eat at this party. I need help I have to go get all the stuff tommorow. I want some finger foods for the beggining and the end but I want a bunch of good food in between those times. Burgers, brats, chilli any advice is appreciated. Dont be scared just throw some ideas at me. PLEASE HELP.

Ive got High Scream going rite now. Its ice cream I made from scratch but its got 1oz of some kush in it. I like the finger food actually looking like fingers idea. Maybe some space cakes that look like fingers. And I have some firecrackers being made up to. Would anyone know how to add some ganj to burgers? Thanx for the link Mutt.

A party isn't a party without the chips and queso dip. ;)

And whatever you do, don't make the cat box treat. Mine was soooo nasty and looked like the real thing. No one could stomach it..LOL. It's basically cake crumbs, and the **** is actual tootsie rolls that I microwaved...isn't it gross? :p

Little Smokeys in bbq sauce is always a hit....you can call those witches toes or something, haha.

Holy hell! It sounds as if everyone is going to be so stoned they will be drooling on your carpet after being there two hours. :rolleyes:

For food ideas? Man, everything I cook turns out to being a complete failure... Except for last night. I made white clam sauce from scratch! It was so good and I have enough to feed the misses and I 10 more times. I suppose instead of parsley you could mix some ground bud in there. ;)

Wow that cat box thing is disgusting looking, not a crappy idea(lol) but I can see why noone wanted to eat it. Im glad you mention the lil smokies I love those things in the worlds finest BBQ sauce (which I wont mention in fear it would start a BBQ war around here) lol. I think Im gonna make those just for me. Now I am hungry got a bad case of the tuesday munchies already. Thank smokinmom for that wonderful ideas and the cool pic of cat turds.

DLtoker said:
Holy hell! It sounds as if everyone is going to be so stoned they will be drooling on your carpet after being there two hours. :rolleyes:

For food ideas? Man, everything I cook turns out to being a complete failure... Except for last night. I made white clam sauce from scratch! It was so good and I have enough to feed the misses and I 10 more times. I suppose instead of parsley you could mix some ground bud in there. ;)

I hope they will all be ok from the pot food. Just kidding they are all pretty expierenced in mowing some pot laced foods down. I just hope noone does what that cop did after he stole the pot and his wife and him made brownies and thought they were dead after eating them, lol, so they called 911 lmao hahaha. Thats why I kinda want to have a big meal in the middle of the party so they can come back down to earth a little bit and catch their bearings. I dont need any drooling on my nice clean floors. I love cooking, the second best thing to do when your high is to cook. The 1st being getting more high.

Dude...you could make Jello shooters, and put those lil gummy worms or something like that in them....saw that at a party once and it looked cool....just an idea bro....

Thanx KK. I like that idea. With the gummy worm kinda hangin half out the cup half in the jello. Cool thanx.

HOT DOGS! Bust out the grill and grill up some Nathan's Bun-size Beef Franks! Hot dogs are so bomb, and easy to make, and if anyone wants more than what you made, show them to the microwave, bwahahaha!

Oooooh, and snicker doodles using some cannabutter! I say you make some jello shooters too, but instead of using regular vodka, use some green dragon to make it with! You can find a post for making green dragon down in the mar recipes and cuisine section, lol!

Ok, im done.....now that i have made myself hungry!

KaptainKronic said:
Dude...you could make Jello shooters, and put those lil gummy worms or something like that in them....saw that at a party once and it looked cool....just an idea bro....

Martha Stewart would put the gummy worms in the ice cubes before she freezes 'em! :hairpull:

You gotta make the jungle juice!

By a bunch of melon, watermelon, cantelope, honey dew, etc. and cutt it into small cubes. then mix in your punch & alcohol, vodka, Bac151 etc. make sure you put some dried ice in the bottom so you get a good fog going.

Put that in a clear container sitting in a trashcan marked with a bio hazard sign. Take a green light outta your growroom and put it in the container. makes green fog and green look to beverage while its in the can.

now you have a cool contaminated beverage sure to floor the non smokers. takes a little effort but well worth the effect.

peace

Nachos!!!!

Ick!!! I quit drinking Allgrownup, that stuff is poison, If you have green, no need to booze it up..

Homemadegravity if you do, just safeguard yourself someway in case one of your friends gets smashed because dealing with a drunk can be a serious buzz kill!!!

its healthy to throw up every now and again. LOL reminds me how bad drinking really is.

kinda like those shocker toys in the mall. i know itz gunna hurt, but after a while i just cant resist! :hubba:

besides....a drunk crowd is a fun crowd to watch. someone does somethin stupid every few minutes! :hitchair:

Whenever I have a drinking party all my friends know they give up their rites to car keys and there is always at least one person sober just in case. Plus my place is big enough so if people need to stay over they can. I dont really drink that much on rare occasion Ill have a drink when Im out with friends.
Thanx for all the suggestions I got more of a response then I thought I would but thank you to all who made a suggestion.

The kids always like Octopus Stew. Slit a hotdog half way down, then turn it and do it again. This makes the tenticles. Boiling the dog causes them to curl. It does come out looking like an octopus. :D Add the cooked hotdogs to a pot of chili and stir.

Fun camping recipe too, LOL.

Can I come to the party HMG? :D

Ill keep the snakes at bay your more then welcome to come join our party.

Latest posts

Back