My Second Grow! 12/12 from seed, Closet Grow, LST. Whooo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight Toker

Lean Mean Growing Machine
Reaction score
Hey Guys! Well my last Ice Princess grow turned out amazing and I couldnt of grow it withought you guys....Thanks! It was the best weed i ever had...Yes i already smoked it all haha. The one tiny plant from my other grow...Mini will be still updated in the other journal. But lets give this anouther go :) :holysheep:

As for the grow, Im keeping the strains a secret until flowering or until i find a male/dead plant lol...But I ordered 4 different strains from seedboutique....all 4 packs came in like 8 days and i germinated 4 seeds last night (1 of each strain) Trust me you guys will LOVE these. Heres the list of supplies.

Strains: 4 Different, They will be announced later in the grow :)

Lighting: 5 CFL's....2 are 1800L 130W and 2 are 1600L 100W and 2 Sun Glow Florecents 1000L....Total of 7800 Lumens. Im adding 2 more 1800L CFL's very soon.

Soil: A mix of MG Organic Choice and MG 3 month feed...Nutes will be purchased later on.

Airflow: Metal Fan lol

Grow Area: 5 feet to the ground and 3 feet 6 inches wide...Im using the complete left side of my closet....wrapped in mylar and the lights are like 26 inches away from my table (the seedlings will be like 5-7 inches away from the light.

Well MP....Lets make it anouther great grow and harvest :)
Pics Below
Thanks!

Hey MidniteToker - Looks like I'm the first one in. Haven't we improved from the stacks of video games for your first grow area. Looks like your getting the hang of it. Don't buy weed off the street - grow your own dude.

Good luck and I'll be checking in on the grow again.:)

Thanks Pot Belly...Haha much of an improvment :cool2: Im done buying weed off of the street....For sure im a grower for life now haha....Stay Tuned! :) By the way your grows turned out amazing....your where I got the 12/12 from seed LST grow idea from, I hope i get somthing near what yours were like when im flowering lol.

**** when i figure out how to grow weed like the weed i get on the street , all quit for good to =P! good luck again man! pullin up a chair

Midnight Toker said:
Thanks Pot Belly...Haha much of an improvment :cool2: Im done buying weed off of the street....For sure im a grower for life now haha....Stay Tuned! :) By the way your grows turned out amazing....your where I got the 12/12 from seed LST grow idea from, I hope i get somthing near what yours were like when im flowering lol.

Right on! Give her good light and nutes. Keep the temps right, and dry humidity. Mine stays around 30% RH in the flowerbox. You'll both be thanking each other after about 10 weeks. My 12/12 plant showed female sex at 20 or 22 days (I forget, but it's in that journal) from popping ground.

Good luck on your 12/12 from seed. Don't forget that your young, maturing plant still needs a good balance of Nitrogen to build nice green leaves even while in 12/12. I made the mistake of just using flowering nutes early on and made my plant sickly sick. I think I coulda got more yeild, but I lost growing time since I was "autoflowering".

Later:aok:

Nitrogen is all taken care of :) I set up everything...all the clear conainers now have black plastic around them, areas set up, lights are proped, soil ready...all we need is some taproots lol...By tomorow they'll be in soil and ill take pics tomorow...to late to run to the store for batteries haha. But my last grows weed was WAY better than anything ive ever bought...No more street weed is it enter my system anymore unless its a buddies or free...haha. Ill keep you guys updated...Thanks PotBelly! And thanks Ganja...Alice turned out great :) Happy Toking!

Sounds like you're definitely getting the hang of it my friend. Im looking forward to seeing this one as I will probably start a few micro grows for some mothers to clone from. Just a few small home-made boxes with cfls to keep the mothers alive.

I'm pulling up a chair and a blunt my friend. Grow it big and keep us posted on your progress. I'm anxious to hear what strains you chose. Keep us posted. Good luck and take care.

Well I checked on the seeds when i got home from work....4 Taproots :D there in there soil ready to go....Heres everything as of now..mini has about 1-3 weeks until harvest. (Check other GJ) And if you didnt read why mini looks all messed up a few weeks back i left for a few days and my girlfriend left the closet fully closed and it got way to hot and fried all of her and my Ice Pricess' leaves....but oh well. Thanks :)

Heres the seedlings codes haha
Plant 1: Lucy (Sprouted first on March 21st)
Plant 2: Halley (Sprouted third on April 1st)
Plant 3: Lila (Sprouted third on March 27th)
Plant 4: Jane (Sprouted fourth on April 8th)
Plant 5: Gina (Sprouted fith on April 11th)

SUNP0001.JPG

SUNP0001-1.JPG

SUNP0002.JPG

SUNP0002-1.JPG

Well still just one sproutling as of today....one i know for a fact will sprout today because i planted it alittle deep...but im germinating 2 more as we speak just in case...if they all do sprout then ill jst have two more plants :D But the seedling that did sprout looks great and minis top cola doubled in size overnight i swear :huh: shes so heavy its almost snapping in 2 pieces haha...im going to harvest her soon...maybe later on this week....ill update pics in a day or two. Stay tuned! :)

:stoned: i decided to add pics haha...yea cookie they help alot to i added much more around the sprouts and made it a bette area for themm also i germinated 2 more seeds just now incase some dont wanna come up haha....if i end up with an exta plant then yay for me hahaha...when minis harvested im going to germnate more then...i want 10 plants this micro grow :D here they are...:rolleyes:

SUNP0001.JPG

SUNP0001-1.JPG

SUNP0002.JPG

SUNP0003.JPG

SUNP0004.JPG

thats awesome. at first i thought they were cds but that idea just seemed off somehow. also, i think its awesome that i know what laser disks are. most people my age havent got a clue about them because they never really went mainstream like dvds did. the babies are so cute. the last one i had sprout has grown almost 3/4 of an inch since about 10am. they grow so fast. :)

Latest posts

Back