my seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keyspy2

Reaction score
I got a message form my seed supplier that says:
Your item was undeliverable as addressed at 11:44 AM on January 9, 2010 It is being returned if appropriate information is available.

Please contact 1800ASKUSPS ASAP
Many Thanks

Has anyone ever come across this? should I cut my losses and try somthing different? Or does anyone know what happens when I call the number?
:shocked:

I would contact the seed vendor and not that number if it was me.

Ask what is going on and how to rectify the problem.

If there is one.

:peace:

i agree with hippy,,dont call ,,,,,time for plan b ,,,,,,,,p,l,r

This is very suspicious and I have never heard of anyone who ever got anything like this. Who is your "seed supplier"? Was the message an e-mail or did you get it in the mail? I'm wondering if a sorting machine ripped an envelope open. It happens every so often.

I'm with Hippy. Don't call the UPSP about an order of contraband. Call the seed supplier.

well, I did call from a blocked line and wasn't to worried because they are not in my name. I ordered from The attitude. When I called they asked for my tracking info, I gave it to them and was told they could not give me any info on international orders, thatI would have to go to the local post office. Guess what, That aint happening.:rant: This really sucks because I am poor from christmas. I hope the three plants I have going now grow big and fat.

i have read of others havin to pick up there beans from the usps after recieving a notice in the mail belive it was a member on this forum not 2 long ago

If you used the name of a person who does not live at that address your post man may not deliver. You have to use a real name of a real person, at the address.

I don't know why people are so paranoid about this. I use my real name and address and always have recieved my beans.

HI,

Did you contact Attitude? Do they send their packages with any 'return' info or are they gone in the wind when they send them with a false return addy? I'd definitely contact Attitude... Did you get the 'guaranteed stealth' option? More than likely they will send your order again but make sure you use your name or someone else at that address or you can send them to another address but be sure to use a real name at that address. The package will probably be returned to the Royal Post and if they cant get it back to the sender it will more than likely be destroyed. I wouldn't sweat too much about anyone putting two and two together... If they can't stop a groin bomber bent on messing up the holidays in Detroit despite a tip from his Dad telling them to watch out for his radical son, how in the world would they ever have enuf 'intelligence' to put together that those seeds were intended for you at that address...? ;)

Peace!:cool:

Me too leagalize, real names, real info - less suspicous - if your even worried about it

LF & JMAN - that is incorrect i use a false name while ordering from seedbanks has no connection to my real name

eastla_kushsmoka said:
LF & JMAN - that is incorrect i use a false name while ordering from seedbanks has no connection to my real name

Actually, many times the USPS will not deliver to an address if the name is unknown. I live in a very very small community. I have had the postmistress call me when they got a letter addressed to my address with an unknown name on it. I personally am far better off to use my real everything. I have ordered beans online for probably 10+ years with no incidents...well except for when Heaven's Stairway went down...and then I just didn't get my beans.

I have had mail addressed to me at my address get returned to sender because when we did a change of address after moving here we only did it in my girlfriends name. Any mail that was sent to me was not delivered, until I registered my name with this address to the post office.

eastla...I'd say either you carrier doesn't care, has too many addresses to worry about, or you got lucky...lol

i have them sent to my house in my name also, but im in Canada and the seed rules are totally different, it is completly legal to own, possess or purchase MJ seeds in canada, just dont plant them LOL.

i would be worried that this was a set up, i dont know, but is ordering seeds enough for leo to get a search warrant??? if it is call the number and say you didnt order anything and see what they say.

well, in the last 12 hours I have found out a few things....My normal mail carrier retired, and looking at previous packages from Attitude, it dosen't look like the put any return info on their packages... I did do the Guaranteed stealth, and also emailed them, but I'm guessing this was my fault because the new carrier was doing their job(The Jackass) and the name I used does not live at my address. So I will live and learn.....:eek:

legalize_freedom said:
I have had mail addressed to me at my address get returned to sender because when we did a change of address after moving here we only did it in my girlfriends name. Any mail that was sent to me was not delivered, until I registered my name with this address to the post office.

eastla...I'd say either you carrier doesn't care, has too many addresses to worry about, or you got lucky...lol

i guess it nver seemed like a bid deal 2 me between my brother and I we just use all kinds of names to place orders online never had a single problem :confused: sometimes only initials ths is the first i hear of it being a problem

legalize_freedom said:

Jeeze, no wonder their workers go "postal" Not only do they gotta deliver the mail to the right place, but they gotta know everyone's name and exactly where they live?:eek:

I hear what y'all are saying and I believe you but....

They would have to cross reference every single piece of mail to every single address matched with every single person currently living there every single day 6 days a week.

Riiiight...

It's either that or they rely on their drivers to do the job.. The drivers that deliver to hundreds, if not thousands of boxes a day. That person would have to be so anal retentive and OCD I seriously doubt they could qualify to get a drivers license even if they wanted to.

It must be a real nosey driver who 'remembers' a handful of people on their route.. Even then how could they know everyone that lives at a single residence? My 5 yo got mail for the first time ever this Christmas, you would think they would have stopped that?

What a very interesting enigma this is.... Any postal service in here that can clear this up????

NVTHIS...I thought the same thing, and the very reason why I didn't do a change of address when I moved here. I thought it was weird that I had not recieved any mail, and then one day my mom called saying she had sent me a letter and it was returned, with no such person at this address...or something like that written on it. The address was correct, so I went to the post office, and they told me I had to register with their post office to get any mail. This is not a little hick town either...I don't know how the deliverer keeps track, but he must...lol

I know that Hemp Depot also says to use a real name of a person at the address the package is being sent to, so that it is not returned. So it must not be just my zip code that does this.

Crazy, what happens when you have renters come and go? Here in Canada mail gets delivered to the address printed regardless of name, you just can't legally open mail that isn't addressed to you personally.

I don't understand either LF; I go through enough just growing I am not going to jump through hoops with prepaid cards and someone elses address....screw that!!! I order from my credit card with my name and sent to my house. So far I am batting 100% delivery with Seedboutique and I have been ordering from them for a few years now.

Latest posts

Back