my sick plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3patas

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: hey guys can some body help me please my plant have some rusty spots I need to know whats goin on chec this pics any help welcome please help:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

tmpphpcB3Fy2.jpg

tmpphpdNJ26W.jpg

tmpphpiRrjkz.jpg

tmpphpLJUa4f.jpg

tmpphpo94foQ.jpg

thanks my friend but what should i do

3patas said:
thanks my friend but what should i do

There's not too much you can do. You might want to flush the soil. Use 3 times the amount of water to flush the plant (plant is in a 2 gallon container, use 6 gallons of water for the flush). Then let the plant grow out and don't overfertilize anymore. Keep your eye on the new growth.

thanks my friend now if i flush the plants wont the be over watering <you think if i leave the plants like that will dye

it's hard to know exactly what it is without some background info

you def got a Mg lock/def and a N def.... otherwise you got tip burn that looks like over feeding.

What is the pH of the grow medium?

We also have already told you , You need to get them plants into some bigger pots, I am sure they are extremely rootbound.

In your other thread we told you what to do and the info was not taken and used.. so good luck with your plants man

iam waiting for them to show sex that way i can take males out and have more more then biger pots not to much room now

thanks my friend thats what i tought

hey my friends look at my little devils now 1st week in to flowering under cfl 12/12 tell me what you guys think and thats after the nut burn the 1st plant its my tallest but i think male i am goin to wait a little no panic yet

tmpphpo94foQ.jpg

tmpphpFIQwFP.jpg

tmpphpM5hU3V.jpg

tmpphpgMfcsp.jpg

tmpphpuLxUOx.jpg

tmpphptmszVf.jpg

tmpphpsaSHfe.jpg

tmpphpvLPNac.jpg

Latest posts

Back