My White Widow F2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Male shown..:cry:

:ciao:

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

:ciao: friends...okay final count 5 females and 4 Males..males have been binned and all will be in flower on 4/20...will post pics as they develope..SmokeinMom is filling out nice..and etteson shot so fast she burnt herself with light..slowed her down a bit..but she is looking good..i think Thorn is the best looking for structure..and think she will look the Best in the end..but hey..these are Ladies..anything can happen when you put them all in one room by them selfs,,,and turn the light out:rofl: take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
SmokeinMom is filling out

Age causes that.

4u2sm0ke said:
Thorn is the best looking for structure

Thats because of youth.

4u2sm0ke said:
these are Ladies..anything can happen when you put them all in one room by them selfs,,,and turn the light out

Set up a night cam and post the pics :hubba:

Great Journal 4u2 :)

Im really enjoying following it :aok:

:peace:

The girls are lookin' better than ever :) ...Can't wait till tomorry :bong: , it's gonna be a smoke-storm :D :bongin: ...:bong1: 4u ya ready :bong2: Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN 4u...

Greay journal 4u apx how tall is your shead? Thoes ladies will reach for the skies.

:ciao: everyone..heres 4/20..just atrted flower..but some have been in for a bit..not sure you will have to go back and see when i started flowering them..Last night i had 12 hrs to dismantle and creatle one room..heres to the last 8 weeks:bong:

tn_toker..how you doing my friend? sure miss the clutter:giggle: hope all is goo..as you will see The ladies in coffee cans are doing well..they do suk up the juices..and place containers under them and let the water run threw and sit there. I will come and see how your coffee cans are doing..

ozzie...The shed is a bit over 9 feet..but its a barn shape..Im about to update the fall grow..swing by have a look see:bong:

Dam if I woulda caught her b4 she burnt herself :doh: well she has recovered well..just a bit beaten up;)

046.JPG

047.JPG

048.JPG

049.JPG

050.JPG

051.JPG

Just started flower on her..she is just at 3 feet :hubba:

052.JPG

053.JPG

054.JPG

055.JPG

056.JPG

057.JPG

SM looks to be filling out fast ,,poor ette but she looks like shes battling threw it ok
all looking good but i bet newgirl will need some support
,:ciao: :bong: ;) :heart:

Looking real nice 4u2sm0ke:aok:

HippyInEngland said:
Hello 4u2 :)

Which one do you think will feel your scissors first?

:peace:

:rolleyes: .....Thanks Hippy...I think Smokeinmom..she and allmashedup started 12/12 same time..and I think have 2-3 weeks on etteson..and 3-4 weeks on the rest;) Thanks for stopping in:bolt::bong:

UKgirl420 said:
SM looks to be filling out fast ,,poor ette but she looks like shes battling threw it ok
all looking good but i bet newgirl will need some support
,:ciao: :bong: ;) :heart:

Thanks for checking in my little UKgirl..I love the AVatar...sexy:hubba: fits you GREAT :heart:

i do have my wire suppots but they only go half way up..your right tho..i will add longer ones tonight..they will be FAT Ladies:rofl:

your wwf2 outside are looking good:aok: ok gotta grow now:D

Take care and be safe

Those Ladies will look fantastic in bondage:giggle:

Great grow 4u. Green Mojois see them through their final glorious days.:peace:

Hello friends..sorry with the server busy when trying to load i give up..and if this dont make it im ..i dont know..Here is Smokeinmom..I have been battkeing the Mites on her and they have been winning I think..I have kept her close to the door for dayly inspections..she and allmashedup are 4 and a half weeks into flower..thanks for :watplant:

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

Latest posts

Back